England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soft penalty, but feck me.. Do we think Italy, Spain, France (delete as applicable), ever over analyse and apologise for winning a game like we do.

England were dominant and arguably deserved the win. Some of our play just didn't look like an England team, passing and movement was superb at times.

To be fair I can fully understand Fat Abbot Fat Abbot he is Danish and so it’s raw, just like if we had lost.

YG5qp0b.jpg

Exactly. All the anti-Englander's will mention this penalty time and again but won't say anything about the free-kick that got Denmark ahead in the game in the first place, which was a ridiculous decision.

They were lucky to lose 2-1. Fact.
Yep. We were better all over for most of the game

Looking again at the pen, I would say their was probably minimal contact but I think it’s harsh to give a pen and Sterling for me ‘’won’’ it. It’s more like one of the letter of the law, like Sissoko in the CL final.
Which still rankles

Obscene and probably bribery involved!

Not that I’m bitter!

Wankers, some of them. Should fuck off and support there local tin pot clubs.

Pardon me for not celebrating that win although England were my favourites.
Denmark were solid, but tired and without a depth. No-one can blame them for defending most of the game, 90% of the nation would against England at Wembley. Seeing them go out in a such a way, feel for them.

Back
Top Bottom