****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's gotta be Southgate gone he's had a long go time for a change.
Lol your first final in 50+ years and you want him gone? England have overachieved for sure in this tournament, against Germany, England had a similar approach and Southgate was hailed a hero, now against Italy, he almost pulled it off and he’s called to be sacked? Hilarious.

Btw I don’t think Southgate is a good manager but this is just stupid.

Lol your first final in 50+ years and you want him gone? England have overachieved for sure in this tournament, against Germany, England had a similar approach and Southgate was hailed a hero, now against Italy, he almost pulled it off and he’s called to be sacked? Hilarious.

Btw I don’t think Southgate is a good manager but this is just stupid.
in spite of him , not because of him.

Rashford, Sancho and Saka do not deserve the abuse that they are going to get from the reprobates. I hope the rest of the team have their backs.

Letting a 19 year old take the last penalty in a final is a very odd choice. One of the senior players should have just overruled the kid and saved him from the inevitable abuse to come.

I have no problem bringing Sancho and Rashford in assuming they are quality penalty takers. I dont think you need to be that “warm” to take a single shot.

but their efforts were pathetic. Not surprising to see so many misses from the dummies doing stutter/hop steps before there kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom