Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not everything will go to plan I'm sure, but I get the feeling this guy wants to build a winning squad. Seems driven and obsessed with the game. There's reason for optimism as far as I'm concerned, he has an infinitely better grasp of football than Levy and that can only be a good thing.

Not everything will go to plan I'm sure, but I get the feeling this guy wants to build a winning squad. Seems driven and obsessed with the game. There's reason for optimism as far as I'm concerned, he has an infinitely better grasp of football than Levy and that can only be a good thing.
Agree but is his budget is net zero when push comes to shove, he’s fucked

He needs to get a fucking move on and force out five or six sharp’ish
Right now i will settle for Winks and Sissoko out.

With Aurier and Lamela apparently going getting those 2 out the door would be a decent summer of departures. There are obviously others but Winks/Sissoko for me are top priorities for binning.

Right now i will settle for Winks and Sissoko out.

With Aurier and Lamela apparently going getting those 2 out the door would be a decent summer of departures. There are obviously others but Winks/Sissoko for me are top priorities for binning.
Yeah massively. Truly debilitate players that ensure the side has no control of the game. Sanchez and Dier are almost on a par in terms of complete lack of quality but the side can still play well if they don’t have to defend where-as that’s not the case with Winks/Sissoko. Guaranteed poor team performance

Most teenagers are on their phone constantly, they're usually doing fuck all.

I wouldn't read anything in to that sort of stuff, i want to see players in and out that's what you judge him on. So far we've got a goalie on loan and a load of rumours about deals but nothing concrete.

Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Most teenagers are on their phone constantly, they're usually doing fuck all.

I wouldn't read anything in to that sort of stuff, i want to see players in and out that's what you judge him on. So far we've got a goalie on loan and a load of rumours about deals but nothing concrete.

Actions speak louder than words and all that.
Gollini and Gill are here 100%.

Romero advanced talks. That means if something drastic doesn't happen, in a few days, he'll be Spurs player.

Got rid of Lamela, rumpurs about Winks, Dier and Sissoko... He'll do the job. But not sure he choosed the rifht manager.

Gollini and Gill are here 100%.

Romero advanced talks. That means if something drastic doesn't happen, in a few days, he'll be Spurs player.

Got rid of Lamela, rumpurs about Winks, Dier and Sissoko... He'll do the job. But not sure he choosed the rifht manager.
Waiting for Poch lol, Nuno is keeping the chair warm.

Back
Top Bottom