Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy was voted better than Chiellini and Bonucci last season in Serie A.

Let that sink in. The boner we would have for either of them should be stronger for this guy, is that possible, given our positional need?!

This guy was voted better than Chiellini and Bonucci last season in Serie A.

Let that sink in. The boner we would have for either of them should be stronger for this guy, is that possible, given our positional need?!
Potential champion. Juventus made a big mistake with him. He bought it from Genoa but then having Bonucci - Chiellini - De Light - Demiral and Rugani almost gave it to Atalanta who now sells it for its weight in gold (and seems to want to replace it with Demiral).

This year Chiellini had many physical problems (related to age).

Potential champion. Juventus made a big mistake with him. He bought it from Genoa but then having Bonucci - Chiellini - De Light - Demiral and Rugani almost gave it to Atalanta who now sells it for its weight in gold (and seems to want to replace it with Demiral).

This year Chiellini had many physical problems (related to age).
Do you perceive him at the level/influence on defence of Dias on Man City (say, for example, if you watch the prem)?

Whats his flaws? passing? Thanks.

He is not better with the ball than Toby.
A lot better at carrying the ball. Unsure on short passing, Atalanta's drilled movement maybe makes him look better, but he seems better at short/mid range passing. Toby mostly passes from a static position while Romero often passes while on the move. Toby way ahead with the long range passing.

Do you perceive him at the level/influence on defence of Dias on Man City (say, for example, if you watch the prem)?

Whats his flaws? passing? Thanks.
Great physical strength is proficient in marking and in the early stage.
A friend of mine who was a great fan of Genoa always went (pre-Covid) to the stadium. Romero's quality was tangible, the potential was understood.
He dedicated himself to Atalanta and now he has also won the America's Cup. I don't know how to list the flaws but he just misses the leap in quality in a big club.

Great physical strength is proficient in marking and in the early stage.
A friend of mine who was a great fan of Genoa always went (pre-Covid) to the stadium. Romero's quality was tangible, the potential was understood.
He dedicated himself to Atalanta and now he has also won the America's Cup. I don't know how to list the flaws but he just misses the leap in quality in a big club.

The TFC's Italian corespondent does a great job. 👍

Romero is such an aggressive front foot defender, and Argentinian, that I'm amazed Poch isn't all over this, trying to sign him for PSG.

But having signed Ramos to play alongside Kimpembe, and with Marquinos also able to play at the back as well as DM, thankfully they're probably set at CB.
Poch has little to no say over transfers at PSG. That's Leonardo's realm.

Back
Top Bottom