Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
Hajduk Split, AEK Athens, Austria Vienna and Dinamo Tbilisi are all teams I have heard of that went out tonight.
Feyenoord scraped through 3-2.
Drama ... AEK late equalizer and now winning in extra time!!
More drama ... Mostar equalize in extra time and then win on penalties!!

Last edited:
Ireland.
Bohemians, Dundalk, Shamrock Rovers

Wales
The New Saints

Scotland
Hibs, Aberdeen

N.Ireland
Linfield, Larne

Any of those will do.

Everytime it's possible, I hope for Aberdeen. Having got family up there makes it a good excuse for a trip too.

Overall I agree though, a nice short trip to any of the UK would be good, and fairly easy ties.

Why were we so sure it would be the winner of Rosenborg v Domzale?
Isn't there some kind of system in the draw or is it just a free draw of any seeded v any unseeded team?

Ireland.
Bohemians, Dundalk, Shamrock Rovers

Wales
The New Saints

Scotland
Hibs, Aberdeen

N.Ireland
Linfield, Larne

Any of those will do.
If they lose in the Europa League qualifier then St Johnstone would also drop into the Conference League as an unseeded team.
If Celtic lose then they would also drop down, but as a seeded team, so we couldn't get them yet.

Back
Top Bottom