Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
Larne Football Club

EZqp-zoWAAAWpfg.jpg

FCPF
3ow_KBsXSZTF9OBGXYdJSEmF-Q2zni2RxMyM7627gn70E5ZmSSWBQejlNQ315HTkV9eoM4hH7BzD8nlo8ndJHfbUxWehq7vlEMT9f5yd-nnXPd0

Larne would be amazing, a fantastic sporting moment for us in Northern Ireland to have Spurs over here.

While Larne rightfully will want Spurs at Inver Park, I wonder if they would consider playing it at Windsor Park to maximize revenue from a crowd.

Larne have (with substantial investment) rose from the 2nd Division in NI to being a real force in the top Division. A real amazing story despite some bitterness (jealousy) regarding their finances.

Larne would be amazing, a fantastic sporting moment for us in Northern Ireland to have Spurs over here.

While Larne rightfully will want Spurs at Inver Park, I wonder if they would consider playing it at Windsor Park to maximize revenue from a crowd.

Larne have (with substantial investment) rose from the 2nd Division in NI to being a real force in the top Division. A real amazing story despite some bitterness (jealousy) regarding their finances.

They’ll definitely play the (potential) tie at Windsor according to my Larne sources.

Fingers crossed they pull off another fantastic result against the Portuguese outfit (and I say this as a somewhat jealous but not begrudging Glentoran fan!).

They’ll definitely play the (potential) tie at Windsor according to my Larne sources.

Fingers crossed they pull off another fantastic result against the Portuguese outfit (and I say this as a somewhat jealous but not begrudging Glentoran fan!).

Very good, although I would rather play it at Inver Park if I were a Larne fan! Just since it's their home and it would be very historic, as opposed to playing it at Linfields "ground".

I doubt they get past Pacos Ferriera sadly.

these Kane shenanigans are completely deflecting attention away from this momentous day in our clubs history where we find out our first ever opponents in the European Vauxhall Conference League. Disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom