Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane was always going to go one day albeit leave or retire. Weve managed before with big name departures. Just a bit annoying for last 30 years we sell our best players due to ambition. That dont wash and makes us look a bit small time.
hasn't that happened else where? van nistelroy to Manu and then Ronaldo away from Manu? excuse my knowledge if they werent the (one of ) the best...

I like the fella it was aimed at and didn't think he would take it the way he did. But he's shown himself to be a right cunt. It's a forum at the end of the day. I don't know anyone here personally. A lot of what I say is in jest. If people are getting that upset over a post made by some randomer, then that's on them.
No mate. Goat got real upset at people mocking his welshness during the euros and with the new admin rules , I think they might not like it and don't wanna see you banned. You can be funny without resorting to such base stereotypes is all I'm saying. If someone gets upset at something you have posted then that's on you as the poster.
Look feel free.to ignore me. Just offering advice.

Pointless making him stay. If someone wants out let them go.
No, absolutely not. He has 3 years left on his contract, which is there to protect us. What is he going to do? Not play for a season? Fuck his chances at England's all-time goalscorer and the world cup?
Tottenham has every fucking right to be compensated fully. If Citeh wants him (their fans don't seem too fussed), then pay Tottenham accordingly. Kane is an idiot and frankly selfish for thinking Spurs should take less money, thereby damaging our future prospects, just because he wants to go. FUCK THAT.

Can't be arsed to get involved with the presumptions around it all, and who knows what is going on behind closed doors, but if a gentleman's agreement has been agreed. It takes all parties involved to behave like gentlemen.

Kane and his entourage’s behaviour has been anything but. At least publically anyway.

Dialogue from the club in the coming days will be essential.

No mate. Goat got real upset at people mocking his welshness during the euros and with the new admin rules , I think they might not like it and don't wanna see you banned. You can be funny without resorting to such base stereotypes is all I'm saying. If someone gets upset at something you have posted then that's on you as the poster.
Look feel free.to ignore me. Just offering advice.

Well the Welsh gave us fucking Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews so they deserve a bit of shit. To be fair, I thought me and the goat were on decent terms so as mentioned, I didn't expect him to not take it with a pinch of salt. But it is what it is. I'll be more careful with what I post in the future. I've only been posting here a few months and I've already had a yellow card and a warning, so I'm doing something wrong!

Last edited:
I can understand fans saying ok can go but ok he can go at the expense of the club fuck that, we ain’t a charity, anyone thinking Levy with a 3 year deal will be low balled is deluded.

Anyway, my last post in this thread, at least for a while. I've got a banging headache, I'

Well the Welsh gave us fucking Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews so they deserve a bit of shit. To be fair, I thought me and the goat were on decent terms so as mentioned, I didn't expect him to not take it with a pinch of salt. But it is what it is. I'll be more careful with what I post in the future. I've only been posting here a few months and I've already had a yellow card and a warning, so I'm doing something wrong!
Thanks for being understanding mate.

Another questions about this Gentleman's Agreement. What leverage did Kane have even a year ago to come up with this agreement? He still had 4 years left on his contract with no out-clause then.

How does that work? what was the "or what" from Kane's side?

He didn't. His thickhead brother waltzed into a meeting room (on Kane's say so) with Levy wearing a three piece suit and got absolutely rinsed. That was 2018 iirc.

A couple of years later his thickhead brother came top hat in hand back to Levy trying to renegotiate better terms because as Harry is his only client, agents get most of their money from transfers. Levy after needing Hitchen to remind him who Charlie Kane even is, rinsed him again with a "gentleman's agreement". Of which I'm suspicious there even was one. Probably just Charlie bigging himself up to his little brother and the press rather than admit that he got slapped around by Levy.

There is no coming back from this for me. When he does finally fuck off (and he should as such toxicity is not required in a rebuild) I hope Spurs don't embarrass us even more with gushing videos about what a great guy he is/was. Just a simple announcement to say he is no longer employed by Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom