Combatting racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say racism baiting is very much part of the topic Case, nothing was proven on three occasions on what you deemed to be "an important discussion". Also you didn't give me a chance to respond to this individual when he called out my conduct/character etc, and he didn't provide the evidence he said he would.

My entire argument on this topic in that thread was in opposition to fake racism claims, and there were three in a row like I say on that thread that you closed.

So it's important unless I'm not proved to be in the wrong is it?

Fair enough. Crack on. Should end well.

Fair enough. Crack on. Should end well.
Yes it is fair enough imo when it was the entire discussion to begin with.

I know some people see it as racists against anti racists, and i have to prove i'm not racist apparently, but when actual proof is required the other way it's now off limits?

Kind of feels like double standards to me.

Last edited:
Yes it is fair enough imo when it was the entire discussion to begin with.

I know some people see it as racists against anti racists, and i have to prove i'm not racist apparently, but when actual proof is required the other way it's now off limits?

Kind of feels like double standards to me.

You're quite welcome to feel that way. If things turn into the off-topic battle between the "racists and the anti-racists" that we've seen many times before then I'll do my job as the forum admin.

You're quite welcome to feel that way. If things turn into the off-topic battle between the "racists and the anti-racists" that we've seen many times before then I'll do my job as the forum admin.
Hi, Admin - on an unrelated note - do you ever sleep?

Fine. But look who is callng who what. Look who is framing it that way please if you are being impartial. Promoting fake racism is as bad if not worse than actual racism imo. And that's my whole argument. I don't want more divide, yet certain posters on here are practically frothing at the mouths at the thought of creating more racists to attack.

Hi, Admin - on an unrelated note - do you ever sleep?
8 hours without fail! Well, 7ish most nights.

Fine. But look who is callng who what. Look who is framing it that way please if you are being impartial. Promoting fake racism is as bad if not worse than actual racism imo. And that's my whole argument. I don't want more divide, yet certain posters on here are practically frothing at the mouths at the thought of creating more racists to attack.
I know mate. Like I said in the other thread, this isn't really the platform for it, imo. Or maybe I'm quick to shut it down as I don't need the hassle of moderating it. It's a hugely complex, emotive subject and I'm not here to decide who is right or wrong. I just know as soon as we get into those sort of arguments then it's descended into a discussion that isn't of any use to the original topic.

PowPowspur PowPowspur Bazali Bazali Hotspurpaul Hotspurpaul

This is my mate at Wembley with his Son and Grandson. The people that YOU said I made up and didn't exist.

Admin Admin I have to say I'm very surprised at you basically leaving me absolutely no choice in having to post this video to prove a point, especially as it has NOTHING to do with the topic and only fuels what is turning out to be a feud. I might add that since this kicked off the other week, causing the thread to be locked (which I 100% agree it should have been) amongst other rows that were also going on (involving exactly the same people I might add) Bazali Bazali and PowPowspur PowPowspur both decided to follow me on here, if you think that's because they find my posts stimulating please check their history against my posts. In addition, PowPowspur PowPowspur DM'd me calling me a bullshitter and basicly looking to kick off with me. I declined to respond.

I fully expect these cunts to now respond to this post and turn this into something I thought we had moved away from.

I have to say I'm very surprised at you basically leaving me absolutely no choice in having to post this video to prove a point
I have? Sorry, I think I've missed something here. I was hoping we wouldn't go down this path. I'll DM you.

They didn't take him to task. He was cut off. Why you being so aggro about it

Aggro? I think you’re calling out the wrong person. I’m not the one claiming the system only cares about discrimination against black and brown people and referring to it as “ A certain kind of discrimination”. My position was to defend the presenters that are not true broadcasters but in truth mere pundits.. almost everyone else bar a few wants them hung drawn and quartered and that is bollocks IMO! The club made a statement and it was a fair statement perhaps TalkSPORT will. train former football players to broadcast with diplomacy in the future on the back of this.

As to the racist rant from a certain poster here - where was the warning?

Last edited:
Aggro? I think you’re calling out the wrong person. I’m not the one claiming the system only cares about discrimination against black and brown people and referring to it as “ A certain kind of discrimination”. My position was to defend the presenters that are not true broadcasters but in truth mere pundits.. almost everyone else bar a few wants them hung drawn and quartered and that is bollocks IMO! The club made a statement and it was a fair statement perhaps TalkSPORT will. train former football players to broadcast with diplomacy in the gutter on the back of this.

What racist rant? What warning? Why you asking me?

Aggro? I think you’re calling out the wrong person. I’m not the one claiming the system only cares about discrimination against black and brown people and referring to it as “ A certain kind of discrimination”. My position was to defend the presenters that are not true broadcasters but in truth mere pundits.. almost everyone else bar a few wants them hung drawn and quartered and that is bollocks IMO! The club made a statement and it was a fair statement perhaps TalkSPORT will. train former football players to broadcast with diplomacy in the gutter on the back of this.

Aggro in terms of valid points but aggressively defended

Aggro? I think you’re calling out the wrong person. I’m not the one claiming the system only cares about discrimination against black and brown people and referring to it as “ A certain kind of discrimination”. My position was to defend the presenters that are not true broadcasters but in truth mere pundits.. almost everyone else bar a few wants them hung drawn and quartered and that is bollocks IMO! The club made a statement and it was a fair statement perhaps TalkSPORT will. train former football players to broadcast with diplomacy in the future on the back of this.

I dont think because they are pundits and not presenters excuses the lack of response. Any sane human would have called it out or at least apologised. But there was nothing.

PowPowspur PowPowspur Bazali Bazali Hotspurpaul Hotspurpaul

This is my mate at Wembley with his Son and Grandson. The people that YOU said I made up and didn't exist.

Admin Admin I have to say I'm very surprised at you basically leaving me absolutely no choice in having to post this video to prove a point, especially as it has NOTHING to do with the topic and only fuels what is turning out to be a feud. I might add that since this kicked off the other week, causing the thread to be locked (which I 100% agree it should have been) amongst other rows that were also going on (involving exactly the same people I might add) Bazali Bazali and PowPowspur PowPowspur both decided to follow me on here, if you think that's because they find my posts stimulating please check their history against my posts. In addition, PowPowspur PowPowspur DM'd me calling me a bullshitter and basicly looking to kick off with me. I declined to respond.

I fully expect these cunts to now respond to this post and turn this into something I thought we had moved away from.

I never said they didn't exist btw, please quote me.
But I've had a good look through the video and can't see or hear any racist abuse.........🤔

I never said they didn't exist btw, please quote me.
But I've had a good look through the video and can't see or hear any racist abuse.........🤔
You agreed with the post that did say they didn't exist, that's why you are tagged!!

This was before KO (which is EXACTLY what I communicated in the thread).

I never said the video had any racial abuse in it!! I said I had a mate that was racially abused at Wembley. YOU and your little chums all said I was lying about having a mate at the game. Well here is my mate at the game.

You agreed with the post that did say they didn't exist, that's why you are tagged!!

I never said the video had any racial abuse in it!! I said I had a mate that was racially abused at Wembley. YOU and your little chums all said I was lying about having a mate at the game. Well here is my mate at the game.
So where was your mate being racially abused?

I can’t see any

If my following you upsets you this much I’ll remove it ffs

Where?

Back
Top Bottom