Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
Please lock this thread and burn it.
Fucking shit like this is why we're headed back to the 1990s
I'd have bitten your arm off for a run out in Uefa's third tier European competition back in the 90's.

An early round exit to Kaiserlautern under George Graham which wasn't even televised didn't count for much, and that was our one appearance of the decade.

I'd have bitten your arm off for a run out in Uefa's third tier European competition back in the 90's.

An early round exit to Kaiserlautern under George Graham which wasn't even televised didn't count for much, and that was our one appearance of the decade.
You've forgotten the Inter-Toto. I'll bet Alan Pardew hasn't.

yeah it was pretty bad decade (but we were in the CWC in 92 remember). To be fair to Kaiserlautern, they had won the league a season or 2 before so were probably the better team on paper against us too

This competition is exactly that. For teams that have little experience playing in Europe and more importantly, nothing much to play for in the league.

Feel free to stay out of it. Put it on ignore.

But if we win the competition, people like you don’t GET to celebrate.

The same idiot would rather we close the academy but I bet he has or will be cheering Kane, Skipp, Scarlet et all the split second they do something good too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom