Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather
Perfectly summed up 👍

I see the start of the now standard game by game analysis of some of the players.

We never learn.

Next week...

The TEAM wins and loses.
And today the team was exceptional all over the pitch. I’m in dreamland right now. Refocus for the next game but the spirit, fitness and passion was there for all to see. Big shout to the fans in the stadium today. Sounded amazing - even with Neville’s droning commentary.

I am happy.

Just because people keep saying I am not doesn't make it true. I have repeatedly said how happy I am that we won 3 points.

How about you enjoy the win rather than try to make up shit about how I feel.

The fickle mugs here will no suddenly be saying we're guaranteed for a top 4 place.

No point knocking when nobody is home. A lot of members here couldn't even put together a toy found inside a Kinder Egg.

Thought Japhet and moura were standout and Skipp did a tidy job whilst de bruyne made a difference when he came on but we held on.
The result doesn't change anything for me regarding incomings which we now to hurry up with, but encouraging signs regarding work rate and effort.

Back
Top Bottom