Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you should really take it easy on the fuck your mum stuff.
And presumably you're calling out Davey boy on his plentiful insults?
I'll stop then but it was originally a throw away joke that he has not taken well and seems determined to be insulting and aggressive towards everyone.
I'll stop for you mate.

Woah.

Totally not expected I must admit. Proud of the boys. They put in a real shift and a top quality start to the season. Get in.

Massive game on thursday now… :allitongue:

football is back. COYS!

We need someone like that for us

Every team could do with one!

But as well as we did today, put the likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Walker and an actual striker in their team and the result is far different.

You can be happy with us winning today without going overboard and thinking we suddenly have amazing players.

I don't know how people can diminish today's performance. You can be upset about a lot of things at the club, but it seems there's a large group of posters here that are only happy when we are miserable.

I am not sure who you are talking about but since people have made similar incorrect comments like directed to me I will I am happy. I am not upset.

I think we were lucky to win so in your eyes that may diminish the performance but I am very happy we won a game that looked like a sure loss before the season. That is what we need to finish high up the table, games like today where we get the luck. Seems like team like Liverpool United have had that the past two years helping them get top 4 finishes.

Get the fuck in lads what a great display. Tenacity beyond anything we ever saw under Mourinho, fought tooth and nail throughout.

What a display from Japhet amongst many other great performers. Lucas showing one of his best games to date as well.

Absolutely loved it, so much enjoyment from that game compared to the shower of shit we have been served up so many times in recent seasons.

Get in!!!

Incredible performance from absolutely everyone

Bergwijn was excellent, tanganga, skipp, Hojbjerg. But Lucas Moura, wow, top performance

Incredible the difference when you press teams and get to the ball early, play like that all season and I’ll be a happy man

The atmosphere was incredible, was a joy to be there today
Totally agree. Unless you can play like the old Barcelona at their peak. You need the ability to press fast and collectively. You need line breakers like Lucas and Bergwyne. You don't need Kane. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom