Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this is the style Nuno wants to play, I am all for bringing in Traore' from Wolves. Let him run into space along with Son and Lucas. I know he is wasteful at times but just tell him to get the ball around the box then give it to Son.

I don't know how people can diminish today's performance. You can be upset about a lot of things at the club, but it seems there's a large group of posters here that are only happy when we are miserable.

I think it's shock and being this club mate..

No one is diminishing the result but stains can take a long time to get out.

Well what a team effort that was. So pleased for Nuno.

Lets hope the owners see the promise and add some much needed reinforcements in the next 2 weeks so we build on such a great start.

So Igula Igula and Beech Beech are here telling us to reign it in after telling us all summer we're gonna get relegated.

You absolute pair of mugs. We just beat the champions when you spent all summer slagging off our club.

Go away and let us enjoy it.

I never told anyone to reign it in.

Celebrate however you like.

It is others telling me not only how I have to celebrate but also incorrectly telling me how i feel.

if you want to go crazy go at it. I hope you am everyone else is over the moon!

Are you referring to Nevill’e’s comment?
For a match commentator thought pretty disrespectful and ignorant on a football forum most things go within reason+we as fans as Tottenham we can have banter again within reason concerning our club but not Neville his job is to comment on the game in hand express an opinion on matters concerning the teams and what may or may not happen further on in the season not make silly little jokes like a child then laugh at them himself.

Very curious how we setup against Wolves in a week.
You are right. It will be interesting. We were fantastic today defending to a man and hitting on the counter. Can we alter our gameplan against a team who will play a similar style to us and where we are not the underdogs. Great start though

If this is the style Nuno wants to play, I am all for bringing in Traore' from Wolves. Let him run into space along with Son and Lucas. I know he is wasteful at times but just tell him to get the ball around the box then give it to Son.
It's the bit where he has to give it to Son that is the worry. Historically he hasn't been great at that part of the game.

I would sign him just so he can give the others some targets to aim for at the gym. One look at him and they'll all be doing a few extra sets i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom