Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are criticising the ownership of the company - not the FC.

That you fail to see the difference tells us everything we need to know about you.

So yeah. That is ok.
That's not quite true.

You have people saying that they still don't support Nuno even though he's our manager, and you certainly have people who want us to lose games simply because Levy is in charge.

That's not quite true.

You have people saying that they still don't support Nuno even though he's our manager, and you certainly have people who want us to lose games simply because Levy is in charge.
People on here have said they don't support the manager of our football team - are you serious? Why would Spurs supporters not want to do that?

2 games in and two wins, the hardest home game and one of the hardest away, using all of last seasons "failures, rejects, wankers and championship standard hackers"

I'm impressed so far, but like Spaniel am happy to wait 'til xmas/ny is over to see where we're going with him.

Why would this Enic hatred manifest itself in rejecting our new manager?

Some strange folk post on here....

It's OK for me to keep abusing the haters - so glad I have your approval - not that it was needed nonetheless it is appreciated.
You keep emphasizing the point of this thread being full of haters, you fit right in then…
And more animosity towards the fellow fan than the owners, puzzling, bit like when THST were getting criticized for taking a stand v ENIC, why so angry against a fan who wants better, it’s not like we’ve been spoiled? And no matter where you are as fellow fans we should always demand more of them when they have delivered so little of what we really want, glory. They’ve done well for themselves though but strange if you want to give them credit for that…

The fans on this forum is about 2% of the spurs fanbase. If that even. So go beat your drum in the right place.

Set up a Go fund me site to buy spurs. I bet you could get enough. But then again :) Who would run the show and how? So like i said this is bullshit.

And no matter where you are as fellow fans we should always demand more of them when they have delivered so little of what we really want, glory.

That is not the definition of support ... that's entitlement ... sadly at every club not just ours that is what you now see.

We will only support you if you win ... when did that become a requirement for being a fan?

That is not the definition of support ... that's entitlement ... sadly at every club not just ours that is what you now see.

We will only support you if you win ... when did that become a requirement for being a fan?
I will continue to support Spurs, have done for 40 years, just had enough of current owners taking advantage of that loyalty so until they’re gone will not support financially is all. And not entitled at all, not sure you can be entitled and be a Spurs fan as that relationship won’t last long, certainly not 40 years…

I will continue to support Spurs, have done for 40 years, just had enough of current owners taking advantage of that loyalty so until they’re gone will not support financially is all. And not entitled at all, not sure you can be entitled and be a Spurs fan as that relationship won’t last long, certainly not 40 years…
Fair enough - not sure worrying about owners who are just a word in the book that is Spurs history should bother any lifelong fan that much - but each to their own.

If ENIC / Levy are enough to take you away from the club you love ... that's truly a shame.

I'd say the biggest abuser of our club is Daniel Levy.

He tried to destroy the clubs heritage and history for the sake of profit with his attempted move to the European Mon€y league......... all attempted behind the back of of our supporters. .

I would say any remaining fan of Daniel Levy has lost the right to label ENIC critics as club abusers after that shameful episide

I'd say the biggest abuser of our club is Daniel Levy.

He tried to destroy the clubs heritage and history for the sake of profit with his attempted move to the European Mon€y league......... all attempted behind the back of of our supporters. .

I would say any remaining fan of Daniel Levy has lost the right to label ENIC critics as club abusers after that shameful episide
Really?
You surprise me, I've never seen you post anything similar to that before....

🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom