Tottenham Vs Watford - Sun Aug 29th - 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly don’t see what we did to get this win, just like the last three matches.
Which means once we run out of luck, which we will, we’d be back to implosion and the reputation other club fans see Tottenham for.
defense is okay, attack however is as disjointed and uncoordinated as ever looks like we play a 424 with Ali lost somewhere and 2 midfielders who have no clue what to do with a ball after they retrieve it.
The problem is, I haven’t seen the room for improvement.
I slept off watching this match and the match against wolves.
Yes we won and earned 3 points, but these sort of wins don’t last.
I genuinely understand why some people wouldn’t want to play in this side. There is no promise whatsoever at least for now. We don’t play as a unit just yet, time and time again relying on an individual brilliance, reminds me of the Jose era.
Thanks for wasting several seconds of my time with this bullshit post.

He (Sherwood) was saying “it’s not good enough Spurs have only had 58% possession in a game like this”.

The main host guy says “hang on, before the game you were saying possession doesn’t matter it’s winning games that matters”
I was listening to Sherwood before the game, and he doesn't like the style of football. And he didn't say it explicitly, but he would have taken the money for Kane. So you have lots in common with him.

Still not convinced but I'd like to be.
Vast improvement on last season but I take the point that with a half decent midfield and no Winks/Sissoko playing in front of him it takes the pressure off and that even applies to Dier!

Just don't think that because we had the better stats than Watford at home, it really means all that much. Our best players today were defenders and the two more defensive midfielders, which say's a lot about our attacking play as a whole.

It was a deserved 3 points, but we're still clearly lacking creativity and sooner or later we'll get found out with this team.
Next window, Kane goes and we'll have 130 million to beef up our creativity

Or... we use Kane as a permanent #10

I've told you before, put me on block, you weapon. You literally only post to tell me the same shit every week, so do yourself a favour.
I deleted it, I need to ignore people like you in general, you have lost the ability to enjoy anything in life, without complaining that it could have been better for you.
It's not me that's the problem pal, I actually know how to enjoy things like this and find positives from them. But you, and posters like you, are obsessed with trying to be be MOTD pundits, and want to find fault or come up with some edgy critical response.

We are top of the league and the goons are absolute bottom of it.

Who gives a fuck how we played or won?

Enjoy the feeling, however fleeting it might be. Smell the roses, and not the back of your underpants

Try to stop whining all the time.

Personally, I'm overjoyed and not even you can take that away from me.

Have,a nice day

Back
Top Bottom