Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted Mourinho gone more than anyone, but I wish he took the final.

Just so I wouldn't have to listen to people go on about how we'd have won with him. We were gonna get smashed with him.
Yep

we could have had a reincarnated Bill Nic and we still would’ve lost that final

Last edited:
I wanted Mourinho gone more than anyone, but I wish he took the final.

Just so I wouldn't have to listen to people go on about how we'd have won with him. We were gonna get smashed with him.
I couldnt hack mourinho craving attention all the time and that chelsea home performance back in january was a disgrace. He lost the players when we lost away to liverpool last minute.

Nah it’s just mischief making.

I love seeing the passion from Paratici. Hitchin is a bit annoying that he stands up whenever Paratici does and is like an echo. But Paratici is great.

I don’t think Paratici‘s actions are fake but even if they are, he is trying to send a message to us Spurs fans. And I’m hearing him loud and clear.

I find it a pretty cloying performance too, but fuck the Sun and all tha

Maybe he could teach him how to break sweat?
Cat Food GIF

We did lose.

But you make it sound like we would have been guaranteed to win under Mou. Which is beyond absurd, considering our performances under him prior his sacking.
When we reached the CL final, our league form was absolutely shite. We had like 11 points in the last 12 league games that season. Well maybe you have a point, turned out Poch wasnt the right man for the CL final either. Still Mourinho has won most of his finals, so should have been trusted instead of a nepotist fool.

As expected. If there are any negative stories from that revolting rag its obviously from Charlie Kane. I suspect they'll be a steady flow of these throughout the season, especially if results take a down turn. Clearly he's got them on speed dial. It's why i would have sold Kane if we'd have had an offer of £140m+ but City shat the bed. This is going to be hanging over us until he leaves unfortunately.

Good post
But one slight quibble. I'd say that Dele has made Dele more infused.
Came back earlier than he needed to for training and is working his socks off.

Not knocking Nuno, but I have to give credit to Dele, whether it works we'll wait and see.

Fair point.

Players improve because they are motivated to do so - I've assumed the manager has been part of that motivation but that may not be the case. I'm just glad that Dele, Dier and Sanchez have all been playing so much better this season.

If it’s true then the players in question are just thick, the bench is always surrounded by club staff and officials, the manager is like 6 feet away. What difference does it make if two more staff are sitting there?

If they are worried about being overheard chatting shit about the club then the solution is simple, stop chatting shit about the club. If you want to complain about Levy being tight then do it on WhatsApp.

Back
Top Bottom