Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something that's very wrong with Nuno aproach and should be chaged after this game is our midflield, why the fuck we play Skipp and Hojbjer togheter to let Dele run free? Dele is shite, we are too defensive to acomodate a player that do nothing with the ball. Just play Lo Celso or Ndombele in Dele's spot and we would instantly improve.

Last edited:
A very telling interview by Hojbjerg.

We want to be difficult to beat and that is the managers emphasis. Tells you everything about our ambition.

That's fine when you're playing the Liverpool's, the Chelsea's and the Bayern Munich's of the world.

But being hard to beat against a fucking indigestion medicine? Nah.

Pathetic display again..joke..
Why is levy getting away with this, he is responsible for this squads lack of quality and the joke manager getting the job, instead of giving conte what he needed
Without Poch to carry him his utter disregard for the football team has become exposed for all to see.

What are you talking about? Coefficient?

Seriously the coefficient determines how many teams each country can enter not what teams.

This is a joke tournament which belittles the clubs in it and through excess use of resources makes it impossible for competitors to compete in thier respective league ls - I'd say that's fairly obvious.
Stop making a response when you don’t know the rules. When Uefa updated the champions league format last year after the super league scare, one of the changes was that the two teams with the highest uefa club coefficient would automatically qualify.

If you are going to respond like an ass, at least have a clue what you are talking about.

I honestly think you’re being harsh on Dozzell. I was a STH back then and he was in a worse team but still got goals and assists.
I remember Dozzell cracking the bar after coming on against Forest (we lost, they were bottom I think). The club was too big for him I think. To be fair his Tottenham career highlights are worth looking at to reappraise him 👍

Cohension's a big ask when you consider the injuries, forced subs and quaranining going on this week!
Fair point but i just dont really see what we're trying to do in matches although it is early days. I think rather than just looking at results you can tell if a manager might stand a chance if there is a pattern of play and an idea of what they're trying to do. We never did under Mourinho or AVB and concerned history is repeating.

Back
Top Bottom