Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodon has had an ok game.

A mild positive.
This match was weird as shit. And Nuno clearly has an eye towards Sunday with a couple of his subs, both in and out.

Hard to take anything from it outside of a point, which is fine by me.

Romero-Rodon on Sunday will be an interesting watch at least.

Loads of clubs have built histories and been just fine winning the league and then doing okay in the CL and their support has been just fine with that. Youā€™re probably 22 or 23 and worship the CL. Iā€™d prefer to gain some ground at home. My clubā€™s identity, nor its coffers have to kneel before the CL for success. You should head over and support the Chelsea Chavs, fella. Theyā€™re more your speed.

Which clubs in England in the CL era have built ā€œhistoriesā€ without CL success?

In the last 10 years Chelsea, City, Liverpool are clearly the top teams in the PL, they all have been competitive in the CL over that time.

I am not 23, I dont worship the CL but I am smart enough to realize itā€™s importance. If you want to pretend it doesnā€™t matter go ahead that doesnā€™t do anything to change reality.

And now we have 1 win in three outings in this shithole tournament. It ainā€™t worth it. And any of you can argue that it is, but youā€™re ignoring the proof right in front of your face to make that argument.

Back
Top Bottom