Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ve just ceded all midfield control when Ndombele and Lo Celso went off, unfortunately. Kante obviously part of that as well, but it’s such a stark difference.

Lo Celso is the definition of average and Ndombele was pretty much dead after 35 minutes.

Chelsea were also dog shit in that first half and were always going to be much better in this one. We didn't lose this game or perform worse suddenly because those two were taken off.

I don't think that a loss against the reigning Champions League winners should be the official death-knell of our season.
Technically I agree. But the death knell is only 3 goals in 5 matches, with only 1 in open play. For a team with Kane and Son, there’s something very wrong if we have are near the bottom in goals scored (albeit Kane and son have only played together I think twice). Even Norwich has 2 goals.

I like Nuno, but there’s something very wrong with how we are playing if we are having so much trouble scoring.

We're a joke. Levy out. Espirito Santo out. He's Sporting Lisbon level. How did we go from Mourinho to this guy? That said, Klopp would struggle with this lot.

Back
Top Bottom