The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy to suggest....and it will never happen and I'm not sure even I'd agree with it......

But......

Is there any tactic to starting without Kane?

We've got to try something to try and put a spark up him - if he knows Nuno won't put up with half arsed efforts then maybe it will motivate him....... Everyone can get complacent but everyone wants to be wanted.

It worries me, when the manager of the team says it's not his job to motivate the players.

Do you reckon any of our players genuinely hate Woolwich? Or at least truly get it and really know what this means on Sunday?

Or will tanguy and Hugo be out for drinks with lacazette afterwards etc

Do you reckon any of our players genuinely hate Woolwich? Or at least truly get it and really know what this means on Sunday?

Or will tanguy and Hugo be out for drinks with lacazette afterwards etc

- Dier gets it.
- Tanganga will have grown up with the rivalry.
- Ditto Kane, Skipp, Winks..... Dele to a lesser extent will also understand the rivalry.
- No doubt in my mind PEH will have embraced it.
- Lucas & Son are thoroughly COYS...... Reggie is generally young and exuberant and I think fits a similar mold.

Last edited:
Kane and Winks probably get it. The rest? Nah.
- Dier gets it.
- Ditto Kane, Skipp, Winks..... Dele to a lesser extent will understand the rivalry.
- Lucas & Son are thoroughly COYS...... Reggie is generally young and exuberant and I think fits a similar mold.
Oh yeah I forgot about Dier. He’ll definitely get it too.

- Dier gets it.
- Ditto Kane, Skipp, Winks..... Dele to a lesser extent will understand the rivalry.
Reg will be explaining it to Bryan...

"Think Sevilla-Betis mate"

Reg will be explaining it to Bryan...

"Think Sevilla-Betis mate"

Tbh, I don't think rivalries should need explaining to any players.... Argentina anyone? Italy? .....Barca/RM?

I feel those that fail to respect - if not embrace - them have a mentality/fan-respect problem..... If you must have a friendly chat with a countryman... Wait till you're down the tunnel fucks sake..... Seeing our lads having a friendly chat with chavs & gooners etc. after a loss is fucking sickening.

Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother

For some reason I am confident, although Betfair have us at 23/10 for this after us being 4/1 at home last week.

The bookies know something is up!
They’re shite and so is their joke of a cone placing manager

We can take them and out sing their joke fans

Bring it on

Crazy to suggest....and it will never happen and I'm not sure even I'd agree with it......

But......

Is there any tactic to starting without Kane?

We've got to try something to try and put a spark up him - if he knows Nuno won't put up with half arsed efforts then maybe it will motivate him....... Everyone can get complacent but everyone wants to be wanted.

It worries me, when the manager of the team says it's not his job to motivate the players.
I think it might be a good thing to have Kane on the bench but Levy will never allow it

Back
Top Bottom