The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing less than a solid win, out-singing their fans, and a few disgustingly heavy/dirty tackles on some of their cuntier players will do.

Kick fuck out of them
. They deserve it for playing for that gutter club
This should be the bare minimum for a derby or defeats. Cant believe we let palace and Chelsea fist us and didn’t at least chalk up 7or8 yellows

Seriously is about time we beat these cunts at their shithole. Would love a win, but the main thing is not to bloody lose at all costs. Another torturous two hours awaits...

0 0 and barely any shots on target..... Both won't want to lose but I reckon Woolwich will be more adventurous than us as they're at home.

Most NLD don't live up to the hype.
I think in recent years it has been pretty dramatic , not many boring matches last 15 years. I can’t be bothered to check the scores , but I think I’m right

I think in recent years it has been pretty dramatic , not many boring matches last 15 years. I can’t be bothered to check the scores , but I think I’m right

The most dull one I can remember in recent memory was the 1-0 win at Wembley...... But we won; so of course, it was the bollocks.

Let's ramp up the hate a little bit...

3349.jpg

Can’t watch on Sunday. Off to get in the queue for petrol now and then straight to Tesco to get in the Xmas turkey queue.

Either way it involves turkeys.
:nunothumb:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom