Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Period of matches Provisional date of announcement
August/September5 July 2021
October6 August 2021
November16 September 2021
December/January11 October 2021
February14 December 2021
March24 January 2022
April 21 February 2022
May4 April 2022
These dates used to be so useful but in recent years they've not been keeping to the dates. Then on many occasions they've released them with bullshit provisions.
*If Team Wanker progresses to the Champions League Round of 128 and is drawn away on a Wednesday then Team Tossers game against Team Twat will revert to Saturday 12 noon kick off. Etc. Totally unhelpful to someone trying to plan life around attending a game.

These dates used to be so useful but in recent years they've not been keeping to the dates. Then on many occasions they've released them with bullshit provisions.
*If Team Wanker progresses to the Champions League Round of 128 and is drawn away on a Wednesday then Team Tossers game against Team Twat will revert to Saturday 12 noon kick off. Etc. Totally unhelpful to someone trying to plan life around attending a game.

TV > supporters mate.

(I'd be inclined to assume most of our games will be Sunday......)

TV > supporters mate.

(I'd be inclined to assume most of our games will be Sunday......)
Yep always true, still pisses me off from a TV point of view though. I've got in-laws who seems to time events almost precisely with matches.

Sure most will be Sundays. Although I also fear getting into a Monday night / Thursday night pattern at some point this season :pritchardeyes:

Official, the Villa game has been moved to Sunday.

We can confirm that our home match against Aston Villa, previously scheduled for Saturday 2 October, will now take place on Sunday 3 October, kick-off 2pm.

This is due to our participation in the UEFA Europa Conference League on the preceding Thursday.

The match has not been selected for live television coverage in the UK.

Last season our next 8 fixtures resulted in 3 draws and 5 losses.

CRYSTAL PALACEAA1-1D
CHELSEAHH0-1L
WoolwichAA1-2L
ASTON VILLAHH1-2L
NEWCASTLE UNITEDAA2-2D
WEST HAM UNITEDAA1-2L
MANCHESTER UNITEDHH1-3L
EVERTONAA2-2D

Actually that is a positive post because I expect us to do a hell of a lot better this season.
If you feel negative about our possibilities then there's not a lot I can do about it.
You must have missed my post in the January thread where I said we won't need anyone cos we'll be unbeaten.

:nunofist:

Was just having a laugh tbh.

I knew that...I was having a laugh, too.
Then there's only one thing for a pair of jokers like us to do...

alcohol drinking GIF by Crossroads of History

Still nothing about the Dec fixtures... 🤔 😷
Yeah. The last announcement was that they would be announced during the international break.

They’re probably trying to work out how to fit all of the Saudi first team, reserves and women’s (do the owners even know that exists?) matches into the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom