Vitesse Arnhem v Tottenham Hotspur 17:45 Thurs October 21st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo celso wins the ball in the corner supports from there bursts into open space and gives it away. Sums him up really. From something good to bad in 5 sec

Who gives a toss whether they want to be out there....... They're getting paid a fortune to play football so should be up for it come rain, wind or snow.

Pampered footballers who can't even be bothered to put a shift in are just pathetic

Surley their tiny little brains could work out, that if they put in maximum effort, they could be cruising comfortably instead of looking like a bunch of pricks.

"I can't get in to the first XI, but I'm better than this.... I'm not gonna try hard and perform..... I'm sure bigger, better opportunities will fall into my lap as a result"

Dumb, spoiled fucking babies.

He is not close to as bad as Dele, not as lazy as Ndombele which is the biggest thing that pisses people off with him and he gets a ton of shit on here.

You are looking for something that isn’t there and making stuff up to fit a narrative.
He's shit mate. Face it. He's absolutely wank

Scarlett slower than Kane, you say?

This is so frustrating as we have five or six players that should be decent and then some punts who need the experience. But it’s the big names who aren’t playing with any competence, even.

Sanchez should be all over the back line; Davies should be composed; Winks should just keep ticking over; GLC should just be busily moving the ball; Dele should be pushing into the box (oo-er); then the front 3 should be learning each other’s game.

:dier:

Announcer also just said it was interesting to hear Nuno in the press conference talk about how the team needs to be more connected and play as a unit better, and then change all 11 players from last game.

This announcer clearly thinks poorly of Nuno.

Back
Top Bottom