Vitesse Arnhem v Tottenham Hotspur 17:45 Thurs October 21st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking disgraces. All of them. And Nuno. For not taking stronger options. You should never look to throw games or competitions.

Feel for the fans that spent money flying over to watch that dog shit.

This does just as much to hold us back in my opinion as the investment or lack there of (I am not looking to get into that debate here). We have made it a tradition to not take "lesser" competitions or opponents seriously and that is holding us back. We're building the opposite to big dog and winner mentality.

If you don't play like you care in the Conference League or League Cup, why should you play in the Champions League or for the Premier League title?

Bayern want to win every competition that they are in every year, and if they somehow ended up in the Conference they would want to win that one too.
I don't understand why people buy into the Sky nonsense that only the PL and CL "matter".

Fucking bullshit.

Winks, Doherty, Dier, Davies and a shit-tonne before them....

....But we only slate our black players???

FUCK OFF.... And fuck those of you agreeing with this toxic bullshit too.
To be fair there are few here who've hated Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Ndombele with all they have but somehow they cant get themselves to slate dier, winks, doherty and davies who have been equally bad or worse in doherty and winks cases. Maybe its a coincidence.

I just want us out of this competition, what a waste of 2 hours of my life that has been.

It's embarrassing getting dicked by outfits that are on par with the likes of Rotherham.

Better off out of it, As for this team he's put out tonight, how this lot are earning the money they are and letting sides like that beat them, zero professional pride amongst them.

Not one of them showed one solitary reason why they should be considered for the first 11. Shameful really.

Back
Top Bottom