Supporters home games boycott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perhaps you could volunteer to reimburse the loss of money, to allow the Season Ticket holder to boycott the game ? Just a thought, surely it works both ways.

Just think.. if 40,000 none attending supporters did this, we could have 40,000 season ticket holders stay away and not lose out financially.. win win.. No ?
He’s all mouth and no trousers, doubt he’s ever spent a penny on the club but thinks he can tell people who have what to do

No, you're a ticket tout who sees their season ticket as an investment. You had no issue staying away, only an issue not being able to sell your ticket on in a secondary market. You're fucken Levy's dream
Ok yeah I’m a ticket tout, you can’t sell it for more than it’s worth you cretin

I’m a spurs SUPPORTER and have been all my life, paying huge amounts of money into the club

Why should I take a loss on my season ticket just because someone who doesn’t go to games thinks he’s a freedom fighter

Ok yeah I’m a ticket tout, you can’t sell it for more than it’s worth you cretin

I’m a spurs SUPPORTER and have been all my life, paying huge amounts of money into the club

Why should I take a loss on my season ticket just because someone who doesn’t go to games thinks he’s a freedom fighter
If your position was that you're too emotionally attached to miss a game or two, I'd respect that. But it's not. You're position is you will lose out on money.

I don't think this thread is for you.

Commendable, but the reality is that many people have committed money already and that might make a boycott a lot less palpable.

My recommendation from the summer is the same as mine today. 21 minutes into the home games. Everyone must stand up and walk out of the bowl for 1 minute +. Then return to mass slow clapping for x minutes. This is visual / audible and cannot be mistaken for anything other than peaceful protest against 21 years of these bastards.
They used to do this at Valencia a couple of years back and for similar reasons.

Quick question Larry from someone in the same boat as you. Are you enjoying going to Spurs at the moment?
Absolutely not mate, I will most probably give up my season ticket next season, I’ve got another little one on the way. just find it funny that someone can have a go at me for wanting to get a bit of money back on a massive payout

One home game where people accepted losing the £ for the ticket would make a huge difference. Sacrificing £80 or whatever to make a seismic statement would help THFC far more than any banner.

ENIC May have the money in the bank but the visual effect would be excellent.

Missed the last two games for similar reasons.

I’m all for flags and chants but it does seem abit silly when you are still putting money in their pockets. If there is going to be a demo in the ground it needs to be like West Ham’s. Anything else is just meh.

That’s fair and that's your decision, I’d prefer to get my money back from a club that have taken the piss out of me for so long
Ok, that's fine. You'd prefer to be compensated for any boycott. That's fine. Call it what it is. No need to rip in to cunts like me for being unable to be a season ticket holder on account of living in Glasgow and having a young family. I'm sure some Glaswegian supporters could afford to travle down every couple o weeks with the kids, but I can't.

Impetuous responses on here, how in reality do 60000 people leave their seats, gather on the concourse and return to their seats?
I’ll be going to games as usual because I’m a Spurs fan, things are from perfect but I’m not prepared to act like a spoilt child

Perhaps you could volunteer to reimburse the loss of money, to allow the Season Ticket holder to boycott the game ? Just a thought, surely it works both ways.

Just think.. if 40,000 none attending supporters did this, we could have 40,000 season ticket holders stay away and not lose out financially.. win win.. No ?
You sound like an intelligent cunt

Ok, that's fine. You'd prefer to be compensated for any boycott. That's fine. Call it what it is. No need to rip in to cunts like me for being unable to be a season ticket holder on account of living in Glasgow and having a young family. I'm sure some Glaswegian supporters could afford to travle down every couple o weeks with the kids, but I can't.
Then don’t rip into me for wanting to get MY OWN money back that I too can spend on my young family

Back
Top Bottom