Supporters home games boycott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well the fans who went last night made their feelings clear. The media definitely realised that we've had enough and want Levy to go. Going to the games with banners and chanting Levy out seems better than not turning up which will likely just be blamed on the turgid football. Not that any of this will make any difference to the bald cunt anyway.

I'm saying that by definition you can afford it. Your plan is to attend and spend more with the club.
So how can you reject a boycott on the grounds that you can't afford it? It's a contradiction.
I never once said I can’t afford it, stop putting words into my mouth, I said I’d rather spend the money on my kids than the club now

I’m not spending more with the club, I’m attending a game I’ve already paid for, I don’t drink in the ground and don’t buy merchandise

If you pre booked a holiday would you turn up to it?

I never once said I can’t afford it, stop putting words into my mouth, I said I’d rather spend the money on my kids than the club now

I’m not spending more with the club, I’m attending a game I’ve already paid for, I don’t drink in the ground and don’t buy merchandise
You rejected the boycott idea because you want to sell your ticket on.
I know you can afford it, that's my point.
You prefer a little bit of money in your pocket to making a statement against the running of the club.

You rejected the boycott idea because you want to sell your ticket on.
I know you can afford it, that's my point.
You prefer a little bit of money in your pocket to making a statement against the running of the club.
I prefer getting my own money back from a club I have given a fuck load of money to over around 25 years

And as I say, I’m not making anything, I’m getting reimbursed

Anyway as I say, we won’t have to have this argument anymore as of next season

Back
Top Bottom