Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IF Conte comes, back him!

If he wants a player out of the door, be it Dier or Kane, sell him. If we can get Lionel Messi but he wants Ashley Young, we better go to Villa and pay what they ask. Conte knows better than everyone, especially than the bald cunt.

If we want Conte it has to happen fucking quick because Ole only has another week grace period.

Nah, Solskjaer will hang on. Sir Alex Ferguson like him and they are very likely to beat City.

It's just what they do and they were not as bad as 0-5 against Liverpool suggests.

Wemat not get Conte but it won't be because United get him first..

Yeah thanks Levy for doing what you should have done in the summer but first giving us the most boring football ever and making it more difficult all round. I'm still not convinced we'll ever get Conte, but if we do all it shows is he was very gettable in the summer but instead we hired abject mediocrity to try and save pennies.

I'm not praising Levy for realising the obvious after everybody else has.
I’m ok with them at least trying to right a wrong
If we win stuff and play well under Conte, then there won’t be any Levy Out talk.

Most people were talking about Potter (me too) or would have taken Fonseca.
If he hires the fans overwhelming choice, then he’s listening .

More folks calling for this guy without even understanding the football he is going to bring. Nor are they realizing the clashes that he would be constantly spewing out in the press before he downs tools like he did at Chelsea. We will be back in the shit in 2 years after ahving spent an assload...but you dumb fuckers want another quick fucking fix. You deserve what you fucking get!!!!

This guy is not the answer to our problems even if he were to have some short-term success. More lessons to be taught I guess...because some of you fuckers never learn.

This. Conte isnt going to work. Its just a big name to satisfy the dopamine of the cucked spurs fanbase.

He’ll quit when he isnt given any money or the players he wants. If Levy didnt change his transfer structure for poch or mourinho, he isnt going to do it for conte either.

Think we can do better to be honest.

Appoint the Lord of Darkness. We'll all be damned to eternal hellfire, sure, but we might pick up a trophy or two on the way

2400.jpg
Looking forward to the Amazon documentary already.

All he had to do is pay Conte the extra 3m he wanted in June and avoid another season write off

Pay cheap - pay twice. When would the cunt learn!
Levy fucked up, if he puts it right, he buys himself time as far as I’m concerned.

I’m sure if we win the Europa and FA Cup double though, some people will be still be seething over Joe Lewis taxes hmmmmm

More folks calling for this guy without even understanding the football he is going to bring. Nor are they realizing the clashes that he would be constantly spewing out in the press before he downs tools like he did at Chelsea. We will be back in the shit in 2 years after ahving spent an assload...but you dumb fuckers want another quick fucking fix. You deserve what you fucking get!!!!

This guy is not the answer to our problems even if he were to have some short-term success. More lessons to be taught I guess...because some of you fuckers never learn.

But he's a big name!!!

He'll have more success than Jose and Nuno since he's a much better manager than both (Jose of the recent past anyway) but I agree, still not what we actually need, and still a plaster over a gaping wound. All this shows me is that if we can bring Conte, we could've brought Potter, or a whole bunch of other managers for the long haul. But instead we got Nuno, and now the wankers realise he's no good, so they're hiring someone else who doesn't fit any long term strategy but will keep the fans happy for a bit.

Utterly shite decision making, I'll admit to some level of excitement because it's football and he's miles better than Nuno could ever be, but this is all demonstrating how fucking chaotically we're run.

Starting tomorrow - 'Conte Out' thread.

Agree but be surprised if he even gets to 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom