Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not gonna believe it until he's in the door. Surely he won't accept our shitty "head coach" experiment like others have and surely he would want to bring his own coaches instead of working with ours?
Maybe the first 1/4 of this season has finally demonstrated to Levy that our existing coaching and backroom staff are in fact, absolutely shite at their jobs?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antonio Conte is ready to accept Tottenham proposal. Talks underway and understood to be ‘at final stages’ - salary and long term contract discussed but he seems convinced to say ‘yes’. ⚪🇮🇹 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/THFC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#THFC</a><br><br>Negotiations to continue in the next few hours in order to complete the agreement. <a href="https://t.co/quih3onc7z">pic.twitter.com/quih3onc7z</a></p>&mdash; Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) <a href="">November 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Matt1882 one of your wires has come out mate, we can see your code... ;)

No Way GIF by GIPHY News
Sacking Nuno, tick
Hiring Conte? tick

Can’t say Levy isn’t trying despite being an idiot about it at times

You know it's the last stroke for Levy. He knows he fucked up and will do anything to fix this horrible situation. That being said, bringing in Conte means backing in the summer. With any other manager I wouldn't be sure, but Conte wouldn's sign without guarantee.
He's got integrity. He'll have no problems walking away He'll get work at any top club no problem.

More folks calling for this guy without even understanding the football he is going to bring. Nor are they realizing the clashes that he would be constantly spewing out in the press before he downs tools like he did at Chelsea. We will be back in the shit in 2 years after ahving spent an assload...but you dumb fuckers want another quick fucking fix. You deserve what you fucking get!!!!

This guy is not the answer to our problems even if he were to have some short-term success. More lessons to be taught I guess...because some of you fuckers never learn.

You know it's the last stroke for Levy. He knows he fucked up and will do anything to fix this horrible situation. That being said, bringing in Conte means backing in the summer. With any other manager I wouldn't be sure, but Conte wouldn's sign without guarantee.
Probably some kind of gentleman’s agreement

:levyeyes:

Sacking Nuno, tick
Hiring Conte? tick

Can’t say Levy isn’t trying despite being an idiot about it at times

Yeah thanks Levy for doing what you should have done in the summer but first giving us the most boring football ever and making it more difficult all round. I'm still not convinced we'll ever get Conte, but if we do all it shows is he was very gettable in the summer but instead we hired abject mediocrity to try and save pennies.

I'm not praising Levy for realising the obvious after everybody else has.

If Kane thought it was difficult before, if Conte arrives he will soon know what being ripped a new one means.

This guy don't hold back and won't take the reins accepting losers or expecting to be anything but a winner.

Should Conte arrive then be ready for fireworks.

What we can't have is talk of Conte mainly to find a different kind of Cnute turning up at the door.

That would be the last straw.

Back
Top Bottom