Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think Conte would only join if he was offered a plan to succeed.
That's why he would be the best appointment. He's not desperate for the job like Mourinho or Nuno were and would tell us to fuck off as he waits for any other club he likes, we'd have to give him control over the club and reports also seem to indicate he doesn't like our squad. Sounds like what is needed, and that's why it won't happen imo :(

If Kane thought it was difficult before, if Conte arrives he will soon know what being ripped a new one means.

This guy don't hold back and won't take the reins accepting losers or expecting to be anything but a winner.

Should Conte arrive then be ready for fireworks.

What we can't have is talk of Conte mainly to find a different kind of Cnute turning up at the door.

That would be the last straw.

He's a huge fan of Kane by all accounts, and in the summer all reports were he wanted a big budget and to keep Kane at the club.

sammyspurs sammyspurs is going to love him.

I'll believe it when I see it. Would be an incredible get, and would be an indication that he's been promised we will spend big in January and in summer. Seems too good to be true though.

To a large degree he will have to work with what’s already at the club.

Conte loves a 3-5-2 . Unless I am missing something I just can’t see that the personnel are their to work and have the discipline for his system

It won't be ideal but we have rubbish wide players anyway, so I actually think a 3-5-2 will suit us more than the systems we've been playing of late. Certainly needs a hell of a lot of improvement but this would be the case regardless of what formation we hired. We don't exactly have the players for 4-2-3-1 either when one of our wide players is Bergwijn or Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom