Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he is similar.

We will see how he goes for the rest of this season. Last year he was easily as good as he ever has been
As we need an out and out goalscorer I prefer Kane to play as an out and out striker. I think it's best for the team for him not to drop deep. But as another poster said without service he needs to. Time will tell if he can be sharp enough to carry out that role if he is asked to. And if he can get the support in service. But he needs to get fit for that role.

As we need an out and out goalscorer I prefer Kane to play as an out and out striker. I think it's best for the team for him not to drop deep. But as another poster said without service he needs to. Time will tell if he can be sharp enough to carry out that role if he is asked to. And if he can get the support in service. But he needs to get fit for that role.

I agree with that, although think we could have him drop deep if we played a different style and had an AM that could move into his spot, but I think best case is having him and Son up front and capable MFer's who can move the ball to them so Kane doesn't have to drop back.

I know it isn't happening but I would be fine with us getting 3 new MFers to start in a 3-5-2. I think we need at least two starters- a deep lying playmaker and a AM who can play further up with Skipp.

So sammyspurs sammyspurs and I were just gooner trolls up until the last couple weeks because we were pointing something out about Kane that many didn't seem to notice?

But now that we turned out to be right and everyone else is noticing, it's all just an agenda?

What?

You do realize that us pointing out/observing that Kane has been declining has zero impact in the way Kane performs right? Or zero impact to anything generally speaking. A correct observation is not an agenda. It's just a correct observation.
He’s a fence sitter.
Wants credit for saying Kane is shit right now but still wants to be able to defend his honour because in his deluded little head he still thanks Kane is world class and will score 45 goals this season.

Everyone else has clocked on that Kane is just shit now though

the Midfield are not adequate passers they cannot pass inbetween the lines where Harry Kane and Son and dele love they can barley pass it wide to our bombing wingers its quite obvious Harry moura and son dropping back to collect and try to make something happen does not benefit us.
What about when Kane makes shit passes game after game after game

Nunos fault right

He’s a fence sitter.
Wants credit for saying Kane is shit right now but still wants to be able to defend his honour because in his deluded little head he still thanks Kane is world class and will score 45 goals this season.

Everyone else has clocked on that Kane is just shit now though

Careful, don't want to get personal with that yellow card!

And I'm not a 'fence sitter', Kane has been shit this season. I just think there are contributing factors which cause all of our attackers to look terrible/isolated in games, and I don't think that factor is just 'Kane is at fault'.

Nobody is defending his honour either, just questioning how single-minded you and your friend are. Every issue is Kane, Kane, Kane.

We've tried literally everything except drop Kane and/or use him less frequently.

Whenever we do play without him, we play well and get better results. There's data/proof showing this.

Your data is fucking shit and has included pre-season games and matches going back years when we were a very different team, with other players capable of filling in that void.

If Conte tries dropping Kane, then fine, we'll see how it goes.

Your data is fucking shit and has included pre-season games and matches going back years when we were a very different team
Excuses, excuses and excuses.

If we play well without Kane, it's always a fluke or pure luck isn't it?

Look at the data below - no pre season games whatsoever.

Against PL Teams Since Last Season w/o Kane Starting

Man City (PL) - 1-0 Win
Wolves (PL) 1-0 Win
Chelsea (EFL) - 1-1 Win on Penalties
Southampton (PL) - 2-1 Win

Chelsea (PL) - 1-0 Loss
Brighton (PL) - 1-0 Loss

4 wins, 2 losses

Since 18/19 season w/o Kane but Son playing 45+ mins

Premier League

12 Wins
2 Draws
5 Losses
*19 matches, 38 points

Champions League
Dortmund (1 leg) - Advance
Man City (x2 legs) - Advance
Ajax (x2 legs) - Advance

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Advance
Southampton - Advance

Man City (PL) - 1-0 Win
Wolves (PL) 1-0 Win

Chelsea (PL) - 1-0 Loss
Brighton (PL) - 1-0 Loss

4 wins, 2 losses

Premier League

12 Wins
2 Draws
5 Losses
*19 matches, 38 points

Champions League
Ajax (x2 legs) - Advance

Europa League
Lask (1 leg) - Win

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Advance
Southampton - Advance

If you post this shit list of games one more time, I'm just gonna stick you on ignore. We've all seen it ten thousand times.

I've told you why in the past I think this list of games is flawed, and so have other people. I'm not gonna do it again. You still think it proves everything? Fine .. let's see some of these elite managers come to your same conclusion. Because so far all of Poch, Jose, Nuno and Conte haven't cottoned on to the miracle fix.

If you post this shit list of games one more time, I'm just gonna stick you on ignore. We've all seen it ten thousand times.

I've told you why in the past I think this list of games is flawed, and so have other people. I'm not gonna do it again. You still think it proves everything? Fine .. let's see some of these elite managers come to your same conclusion. Because so far all of Poch, Jose, Nuno and Conte haven't cottoned on to the miracle fix.
They're not going to drop Kane because of Levy

He's the English golden boy

Any criticism of Kane is not allowed

And he's undroppable

Hence the reason why we've never had a decent back up striker nor any competition for his place

It's really obvious

Man City (PL) - 1-0 Win
Wolves (PL) 1-0 Win

Chelsea (PL) - 1-0 Loss
Brighton (PL) - 1-0 Loss

4 wins, 2 losses

Premier League

12 Wins
2 Draws
5 Losses
*19 matches, 38 points

Champions League
Ajax (x2 legs) - Advance

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Advance
Southampton - Advance

Fascinating.

Any more stats in yer bag?

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

And I'm not a 'fence sitter', Kane has been shit this season. I just think there are contributing factors which cause all of our attackers to look terrible/isolated in games, and I don't think that factor is just 'Kane is at fault'.

Nobody is defending his honour either, just questioning how single-minded you and your friend are. Every issue is Kane, Kane, Kane.
Couldn’t give a fuck about a yellow card
You’ve made yourself look a proper tit mate…..called people gooners for their views then two months later agree with every word they said.

“But the only thing that annoys you is no one is slagging off Son”

Car crash of a stance

Couldn’t give a fuck about a yellow card
You’ve made yourself look a proper tit mate…..called people gooners for their views then two months later agree with every word they said.

“But the only thing that annoys you is no one is slagging off Son”

Car crash of a stance

Seriously, do you suffer from some sort of memory issues? I'm not even joking, it's like you think I'm a different person. Constantly accuse me of things which never happened. I've never called you a 'gooner', just someone who has a huge ass agenda. And I don't agree with nearly any of your views aside from that Kane is playing poorly ... I certainly don't agree he was shit all of 20/21, or whatever nonsense you spouted.

What annoys me is you are obsessed with Kane and blame him for everything. Agenda posting is boring.

It is the Kane thread to be fair.....🤷‍♂️

Seriously, do you suffer from some sort of memory issues? I'm not even joking, it's like you think I'm a different person. Constantly accuse me of things which never happened. I've never called you a 'gooner', just someone who has a huge ass agenda. And I don't agree with nearly any of your views aside from that Kane is playing poorly ... I certainly don't agree he was shit all of 20/21, or whatever nonsense you spouted.

What annoys me is you are obsessed with Kane and blame him for everything. Agenda posting is boring.
But you agree with the words of the agenda now. You just don’t like that it’s an agenda

Car crash

Back
Top Bottom