Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest credit where its due with the geordies, getting Eddie Howe is a great choice. They have three ex Bmouth players being Matt Richie, Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser, all of them on there day can perform very well. Despite the fact Ryan Fraser is hardly getting a game atm, he was an absolute bargain in fantasy football about 2-3 years ago. He was getting about 8-10 assists and 5 goals a season.
Didnt fraser fall out with howe as he wouldn't sign a contract?

Honestly Steve Bruce did a good job keeping them as mid table fodder. Listened to a moronic geordie on SSN - tbf there are all a bit thick - talking about how great Benetiz's defence was compared to Steve Bruce's. They have similar records and seemingly play in a similar way.

*they’re

Saw a few of them waving Saudi flags and one moron donning the Saudi garb at Farringdon earlier today. They really are pure scum. Thickest people in the country by a mile. Most people looked bewildered by these pale, fat, white guys. I was so angry seeing it that I contemplated charging about 10 of them. My stupid brain stopped me in the end.
Cant see what their skin colour has got to do with it to be honest

If they’ve got any sense they’ll not make the mistakes Shitty made with poor managers and wasting millions on crap players at the start.

I’m hoping they don’t….
The have too, it’s the way these “projects” tend to go, it can’t be done overnight, several managers will pass through, as will many players until they get the finished blend….Chelsea had to do it as did City….That makes Levy and even bigger prick, he wants to do it the “right way” and that is fine, even commendable, and gains respect from all, but those 3 transfer Windows was the death kill to the “right way”…….

Ah the LGBT Newcastle group.

awkward star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

Will be very interesting to see a few things now that Howe has been appointed. They will of course back him financially for as long as he is in post.

Will they be able to get the quality they need and at what premium?

Straightaway I could see the likes of Ramsey, Alli, Sanchez, Lingard and a lot of other players who are out of favour. Matic being another. Mata as well even that like of rubbish Martial. I might even include Vardy if he simply fancies a much deserved final payday.

The issue Newcastle might have is if the selling clubs think fcuk it, let's see them go down and take that bit longer to ascend the ladder.

When you see some of the talent of yesteryear and compare it to the general standard today, never has such an average level been able to earn so much.

A clear example of too much money chasing to few goods.

Anyone who takes the job wants their head checked: it’s a massive hiding to nothing. They are so bad that they will certainly be involved in a relegation scrap; anyone who takes the job will have a relegation and immediate sacking on their CV, or if they manage to keep them up be replaced by a moneyball manager in the summer.

If they have a bad spell we could have a literal meaning of "Heads could roll"

When asked about human rights:

"I'm just here to concentrate on football matters"

....And the dosh, Eddie.

Don't forget the dosh.

Also:

"This is the perfect fit for me"

All that good rep and a relegation battle is "perfect" for your aspirations....?

Dancing with the devil now, Edward..... Hope you fail miserably.

Back
Top Bottom