Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was as terrible as the rest in the first half, as good as the rest in the second half. Conte will keep him in the squad and keep working with him.

I keep thinking the same thing, I'm wondering if he's a really a beast I'm the training sessions or something and he just turns in to a wet towel when he's facing opposition?

Starting to become the million dollar question

When any new manager comes in they get briefed who is the proper Spurs local hero. After he cost us against Wet Spam Jose dropped him. The only person more nervous out there was probably Ryan Mason.

Thankfully Skippy is back next match and with Kane showing us once again he isn't a number 10, Tony will put in a more creative player.

Fucking atrocious in the first-half. Slightly less shit in the 2nd but that wasn't difficult to achieve.
Should be first out of the door but the problem is nobody will buy him for what Levy wants and he's HG which is probably what's saving him.

He seemed to be the only player out there who understood that you can play a one-two to get away from the Leeds press at times. His teammates got a bit more on his wavelength in the second half and our play got more connected.

But he still can't tackle.

Back
Top Bottom