Financial Results - Year End June 30, 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levys a dick, as in a really massive dick.

We have to be better when it comes to transfers - what exactly does that mean? We've fckd up with garbage like Sanchez, Ndombele GlC Bergwyjn but he won't bring in anyone till he sells those idiots for the same over inflated prices he paid.... Until then conte is meant to make miracles happen with the above discussed garbage.

Aye levy just a little point to note - we are presently going backwards - that's clear from our positions in the league and most embarrassingly our participation in the Thursday night pub league.

Levy huge debt, sht players and a toxic atmosphere - enic one step at a time.

I'm guessing that every club is going to be recording a loss, would I be right to think their figures are going to be similar to (or worse than) ours?

I see the Spursaphobic Guardian are running a story with the headline Tottenham announce £80.2m pre-tax loss as debt climbs to £706m.

They seem to be revelling in it, not that that should surprise me. Anyone would think that we were the only club, the only business in debt.

Fun facts: Apple's total debt stands at $112 billion. The total national debt of the United States is $27 trillion

Graudian obviously forgot to mention the 22 year payback period on the debt - so its not a big problem for us for many years.

We have to be better when it comes to transfers - what exactly does that mean? We've fckd up with garbage like Sanchez, Ndombele GlC Bergwyjn but he won't bring in anyone till he sells those idiots for the same over inflated prices he paid.... Until then conte is meant to make miracles happen with the above discussed garbage.

Aye levy just a little point to note - we are presently going backwards - that's clear from our positions in the league and most embarrassingly our participation in the Thursday night pub league.

Suggest you vent your ire at those making football decisions to bring in those players - and the likes of Aurier who was released in the summer, so no fee ........ which doesn't support your narrative of waiting to recover the fee paid does it ?

Suggest you vent your ire at those making football decisions to bring in those players - and the likes of Aurier who was released in the summer, so no fee ........ which doesn't support your narrative of waiting to recover the fee paid does it ?

Sissoko, Toby & Lamela also left with low/No fees this summer.

Last edited:

Most insightful......

:contethumb:

I think Spurs are the first PL club to release their financial results, so it'll be a few months before we see how other club s. coped with covid.

All clubs will have the buffer of tv monies and commercial sponsorship monies , but the ability of all club's to recover will depend on the size of match day revenues this season (most clubs had next to zero in the year just gone) - and Spurs with a huge corporate revenue base will do well - plus Spurs have a lot more non football income whether from 3rd party events (nfl, boxing, rugby, concerts etc) and their exhibition and conference business (3rd largest premises in London) etc.

So in a full year Spurs might go from turnover of £362m (announced today) to somewhere north of £450m (and maybe close to £500m) - and just to put those numbers into context in 2017 turnover was £310m and 2018 £380m (both pre-covid.

So we are in a good place to recover financially.

Just a question now of moving some players on and bringing others in - ensuring we improve our recruitment with a couple in January and maybe 4-6 in the summer,

Not too worried about the financial intricacies, we're in reasonable shape compared to most clubs.

But Levy says £400M spent on players since 2019. Maybe it is but for that investment we have absolutely fuck all to show for it. Just a load of shit players that have either underachieved or will never achieve. Unless we address the disaster that is our scouting and recruitment we'll always be fucked.

I don't think Paratici can do that on his own, it needs fundamental reform but i don't see it happening. Levy still thinks we have a squad full of talented players when in reality we have about 5 that any top club would want and a load of others nobody will touch with a bargepole.

Not too worried about the financial intricacies, we're in reasonable shape compared to most clubs.

But Levy says £400M spent on players since 2019. Maybe it is but for that investment we have absolutely fuck all to show for it. Just a load of shit players that have either underachieved or will never achieve. Unless we address the disaster that is our scouting and recruitment we'll always be fucked.

I don't think Paratici can do that on his own, it needs fundamental reform but i don't see it happening. Levy still thinks we have a squad full of talented players when in reality we have about 5 that any top club would want and a load of others nobody will touch with a bargepole.

It was reported this week that Fab is revamping the scouting etc. as we speak.

Last edited:
Deceasing profits

Decreasing fan attendance

Ballooning debt

Highest ticket prices in the PL for bottom half quality football on most says

Worst Spurs side player for player since the late 90s

Worst fan/owner relationship since late Sugar

Proven lies and deceit by the Chairman on ongoing basis and complete disregard for fans

Embarrassing lies around ESL ane furlough and still no apology

Millions wasted annually by inept and dysfunctional scouting system

Active rats and agents within the Changeroom undermining squad integrity

Yeah - numbers look great..

This

Levycunt still thinks he should be part of all transfers - that’s the real problem

Back
Top Bottom