What are we going to spend our £50m on? (Hypothetically....)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower

Supporter
Date: 26th July 2013
ITK: Atlanta Yid
Player: Money
Source:
itk-rumour.png

Probability: 6/10
itk-itk.png

My friend told me last night that the money that Joe Lewis has given the club took a little longer than expected but the papers have all been filled
The 50 million pounds is available interest free for ten years Dine and Dusted It is now up to DL to spend it

Rep-edit: "Dine and Dusted" - new place fronted by Gordon Ramsay and the people from Pledge?

Yes, I'm bored.

Soldado/Benteke, Bale's new wages, already spent some on Chadli and Paulinho and hopefully Halalovic and a back-up-striker to replace Defoe who's gonna get sold.

Halilovic breakdown was not due to personal wishes from him, but because his parents wanted a new house as well as to bring along the younger brother and give him a spot in the academy. Was jus too much for a 17 yo prospect.

Halilovic breakdown was not due to personal wishes from him, but because his parents wanted a new house as well as to bring along the younger brother and give him a spot in the academy. Was jus too much for a 17 yo prospect.

If he turns out be a world class player in a couple years time, it'll look like needless penny pinching cost us a great player.

If he turns out to be great the investment was well worth it, if he turns out to be shit what's the cost of a house and a spot in the academy worth in the grand scheme of things to a PL club?

Back
Top Bottom