OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh Sissoko never change.

moussa sissoko GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

I am taking so much joy from it, every goal scored against him, every loss, every petulant action, negative 30% passive football, every egotist insta post, even seeing the Mourinista’s scrabbling around for crumbs.

Beautiful

To be fair I kind of admire him. Great in the early part of his management, total shit in recent years and living entirely off his reputation to mug clubs off money for his wages.

To be fair I kind of admire him. Great in the early part of his management, total shit in recent years and living entirely off his reputation to mug clubs off money for his wages.
Simply can’t admire him other for what he did at Porto. But since then he went to Chavs, honestly hated his guts since then. An absolute cunt of a man.

I am taking so much joy from it, every goal scored against him, every loss, every petulant action, negative 30% passive football, every egotist insta post, even seeing the Mourinista’s scrabbling around for crumbs.

Beautiful

We should take bets on what he says to the press after this game. My money is on at least one reference to stuff he’s won compared to Roma and a couple of players (minimum) wedged under that bus.

Question for you Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 have you ever seen a manager decline like Jose? Was thinking maybe Clough, but he was before my time so more difficult to confirm.
Good question!!! Have to say no.

Can’t think of one, maybe Van Gaal?? Hard to make direct comparisons as he’s stepped out of top flight football for Eridivisse or International management. But by doing so he comes over as a more football man, more passionate about the game and I think maybe he’s more diverse tactically.

Jose has played the same way his entire career, hasn’t evolved with the game. Dinosaur

Question for you Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 have you ever seen a manager decline like Jose? Was thinking maybe Clough, but he was before my time so more difficult to confirm.
Clough did fall off a cliff , sadly through booze. But his teams played good football unlike the Dinosaur

i appreciate you asked Guido , but Clough was a hero of mine when a lot younger, always Spurs through and through but I did admire Clough greatly

outrageous he never got the England job

Good question!!! Have to say no.

Can’t think of one, maybe Van Gaal?? Had to make direct comparisons as he’s stepped out of top flight football for Eridivisse or International management. But by doing so he comes over as a more football man, more passionate about the game and I think maybe he’s more diverse tactically.

Jose has played the same way his entire career, hasn’t evolved with the game. Dinosaur
Van Gaal was very old though. Mourinho is only 58.

He should go into punditry, he's lost it as a manager but remains as good of a troll as he ever was.

Clough did fall off a cliff , sadly through booze. But his teams played good football unlike the Dinosaur

i appreciate you asked Guido , but Clough was a hero of mine when a lot younger, always Spurs through and through but I did admire Clough greatly

outrageous he never got the England job

When you haven’t seen people from your era it’s often hard to judge unless you watch matches and documentaries so I appreciate your inisight. It’s funny because kids of today will have the same feeling towards Fergie, a past legend they never really knew.

Bayern CBs almost at center line. Ridiculous defending. You cannot win CL like that.

Possibly I tend to feel Bayern want to play a very particularly way and may need to buy one or two to make it work better but if they make it work they could be brutal.

Van Gaal was very old though. Mourinho is only 58.

He should go into punditry, he's lost it as a manager but remains as good of a troll as he ever was.
I think Internacional football might suit him. He gets absolutely ages to analyze the oppo, he spends more time doing this than focussing on his own team. Most international games are cagey tactical low block games, this is the essence of tournament football, more focus on not losing than winning.

Back
Top Bottom