Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFx8ftRXEAM7YRn

Key for son is mentality. He needs to stop playing like a pu**y which he does about half the games he plays in. No more instant side and back passes. Just go in and attack with intent.
Since when did 'pussy' become worthy of asterisks? ...it's not even the most offensive word for cunt.... that's S*l Campbell!

...and there are worse 'P' words to blank out, surely Shirley!!

Why is Sonny wearing his mum's coat?
'Cos John Motson didn't need it any more!!

He was poor overall today but as much as I want to see a return of his world class play (and it frustrates me right now that he's not producing it) you have to say his desire and work rate are what have really earned him his last 2 goals more than stunning play. Think there's no doubt that what he's doing although lacking in top class play is shining a huuuuuuge light on harry and his lack of the same effort.

He was poor overall today but as much as I want to see a return of his world class play (and it frustrates me right now that he's not producing it) you have to say his desire and work rate are what have really earned him his last 2 goals more than stunning play. Think there's no doubt that what he's doing although lacking in top class play is shining a huuuuuuge light on harry and his lack of the same effort.
Poor? No way

Poor? No way
Mate he gave the ball away loads. Great goal but general all round play for me like close control and working out of situations was poor imo. However never stopped showing and maximum credit for that and not hiding and rightfully got the goal his workrate deserved.

Mate he gave the ball away loads. Great goal but general all round play for me like close control and working out of situations was poor imo. However never stopped showing and maximum credit for that and not hiding and rightfully got the goal his workrate deserved.
Agree with that. Seen him do a lot less…. Not perfect but that’s fine for an attacker, showing and not hiding will do for him

I would titally agree with you if we were kids talking about video games

I would titally agree with you if we were kids talking about video games
I was realistic and honest with what I've said based on what I've seen today. Some players just have a higher technical ability than son,however on his day he will be able to score goals that those players with better control and more suited to being further down the pitch could only dream of. There's not many players in the world who have world class ability in all departments.

I was realistic and honest with what I've said based on what I've seen today. Some players just have a higher technical ability than son,however on his day he will be able to score goals that those players with better control and more suited to being further down the pitch could only dream of. There's not many players in the world who have world class ability in all departments.

I didnt even notice you were talking about his technicals etc. Whatever you think he is good at you can't really expect him to be at top level every game when having to play every 3 days

Back
Top Bottom