Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we have no Spurs now, but we're going to be fucking sick of them when we're playing 4 a week...

Premier league can fuck off if they think we're playing 4 games in a week. I will personally gut anyone who tries to implement that.

Parasite fucking cunthouses of the highest order. Scum to a man.

Let the lads play you circle jerk bitch ass brainlesss bunch of soul sucking friendless lonely scum

As much as my mental health has had a chance to recover with no Spurs, I'm now suffering with withdrawal symptoms.

Seems Leicester were leading to get this postponed. That's 4 games now we have to make up, 3 if Rennes doesn't.

Thinking this game was set to go ahead, I listed my Liverpool ticket on the exchange as I can't gu Sunday.
Wondering whether to take it back now before it sells in case there is another postponement.

We could have played Rennes game by now, get done with Conference League group stage. Instead of Conte did a press conference for the game that didn't happen (again), players were ready to go to the away ground (Burnley again). We even could have played Burnley by now. Now we have 3 games in hand and a very thight schedule + 2 very hard games coming up.

Welcome to Spurs, Antonio.

We could have played Rennes game by now, get done with Conference League group stage. Instead of Conte did a press conference for the game that didn't happen (again), players were ready to go to the away ground (Burnley again). We even could have played Burnley by now. Now we have 3 games in hand and a very thight schedule + 2 very hard games coming up.

Welcome to Spurs, Antonio.
We could have played Burnley if the useless northern nackers had a proper ground.

it's bad enough having to postpone the games but doing it hours before kick off is just soul destroying for fans and the squad. All that unnecessary travel, all that excitement for fuck all. We could have played Rennes.

"No more postponed games" they said. Shambles. Sick and tired of covid now. The word alone pisses me off.

it's bad enough having to postpone the games but doing it hours before kick off is just soul destroying for fans and the squad. All that unnecessary travel, all that excitement for fuck all. We could have played Rennes.

"No more postponed games" they said. Shambles. Sick and tired of covid now. The word alone pisses me off.

Plus the players have travelled all the way up there for no reason wasting a day of training.

The Burnley snow game hasn't helped.... what a fucking anomaly.

City/Chelsea/Liverpool haven't missed a game - we have to fit in fucking 4!!

to make it worse, we fucking traveled up there ready to play.

Back
Top Bottom