League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he what you young uns call a "gammon"?

BPI3E1bX_400x400.jpg
He got that T shirt off a barrow - £5.99.
Not a Jekyll at all....

Who do we want to start at RWB v Palace on Sunday?
Royal was roasted when we lost 3-0 in the away fixture.
Does Berg deserve a starting slot instead of Lucas?

I think the wing-backs will be rotating through this period, so I think Sessegnon and Emerson will start v Palace.

I reckon Hugo, the back 3 of Sanchez-Dier-Davies, and then Kane will be the only players who play almost every game through this period, all the other positions will get some rotation. Handily, players like Dele, Winks etc. seem to be buying in with Conte, and as they showed v Liverpool we can call upon them to do a job.

Probably got the Morecambe game marked down as one where we will play a totally 2nd string XI (hopefully we wont get another Mura style result).

I think the wing-backs will be rotating through this period, so I think Sessegnon and Emerson will start v Palace.

I reckon Hugo, the back 3 of Sanchez-Dier-Davies, and then Kane will be the only players who play almost every game through this period, all the other positions will get some rotation. Handily, players like Dele, Winks etc. seem to be buying in with Conte, and as they showed v Liverpool we can call upon them to do a job.

Probably got the Morecambe game marked down as one where we will play a totally 2nd string XI (hopefully we wont get another Mura style result).
Sess is injured, probably out until the Morecambe game at the earliest

I reckon only Hugo, the back 3 of Sanchez-Dier-Davies, and then Kane will be the only players who play almost every game through this period, all the other positions will get some rotation. Handily, players like Dele, Winks etc. seem to be buying in with Conte, and as they showed v Liverpool we can call upon them to do a job.

Yes. Kane should start every game, trot around a bit, stand around a bit, fall over and hold his ankle a bit, lose all aerial battles a bit, give the ball away a bit, complete 2 good passes, have a bit of a bath and go home for a nice supper.

Haha, noted.

Whatever, in ten-fifteen years his ears will extend beyond the upper and lower limits of his head. Thats what in-breeding with your cousins from Romford will do to you
I’m near the border with Norfolk so I have to be careful

Skipp was superb, Bergwijn dangerous, Lucas excellent, Doc’s best game, Lloris capitan…… just saying I thought Roce was a stand out, would love him at Spyrs he does everything well a bit like a Carrick / Parker hybrid

His strong runs up the left wing in the 2nd half were particularly eye catching.

Last edited:

Last time he did that he got injured against southampton in the new year and had to have a hamstring operation. I can see history repeating itself if he’s over played. Trouble is we’ve no other fucking striker to rotate him out with.

Last time he did that he got injured against southampton in the new year and had to have a hamstring operation. I can see history repeating itself if he’s over played. Trouble is we’ve no other fucking striker to rotate him out with.

Conte fancies Berg up front so perhaps play him at Morecombe

I’m near the border with Norfolk so I have to be careful

Haha, I'm deep roots Norfolk, there used to be this family, you'd see them around Yarmouth all the time in the late 70s, early 80s, never the four of them together, always as *sicks in mouth* couples. Everyone, even the adults, used to call them Incest Mum and Incest Son, Incest Dad and Incest Daughter. Proper lookers all four, as you might imagine.

:dier:

Back
Top Bottom