Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's "handrail insight"?

Doesn't soundlike something someone would be able to lick.
Chris Farley Idk GIF

Being a live TV game now probably helped... Anyway, delighted it's on, even though my ticket is unsold on the exchange, like thousands of others.
COYS.

Being a live TV game now probably helped... Anyway, delighted it's on, even though my ticket is unsold on the exchange, like thousands of others.
COYS.
It's ridiculous I can't buy an exchange ticket now. Like you say, there were thousands up for grabs last night, but I delayed because of the rumours; now it going ahead I would like to go but can't get a ticket. I'm an hour and a half away from the ground ffs, with todays tech I should be able to get a ticket!

It's ridiculous I can't buy an exchange ticket now. Like you say, there were thousands up for grabs last night, but I delayed because of the rumours; now it going ahead I would like to go but can't get a ticket. I'm an hour and a half away from the ground ffs, with todays tech I should be able to get a ticket!
DM me, I can sort you two tickets

Back
Top Bottom