Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a bad day at all, even the Uber back home wasn't to bad.
Looking forward to Southampton on Tuesday

Last edited:
So happy to see a good, somewhat coherent performance and players looking like they enjoy it here.
Yes I agree
Unfortunately I didn't catch the match I'm here in America and don't see many matches but I am a new fan only third season as a real Premier League soccer fan (I have liked the Columbus Crew in MLS) and third season as a Spurs fan. Good to see such excellent performance, and, as you say, To See Kane Look like he's Liking being here, Again. .. Personally I think it should almost be Expected of a goal from Sonny and a goal from Kane, Each contest. They are superb players being fed passes from some other very good players. Sonny and Kane ARE the reason I became a Tottenham Hotspur fan. If Coach Conte can keep up the Defensive progression towards fundamentals, then I feel Tottenham Should be a Premier Force to be reckoned with, For Many Years to come.

I hope I haven't said anything stupid like a newcomer sports fan shall...

Come On You Spurs!!!
Go Tottenham!!!

Yes. He got subbed off to rest him due to our schedule.

Conte literallly says this. Conte also said he is too important to rotate (hence why he took the opportunity to rest him when we were comfortable).

Anything you say in dispute of this is wrong. I’m off for a wank
Hey Goat, you know hr could be putting a case together?

Not been in long, so apologies that I'm not going to read the posts up to now. Suffice to say, I enjoyed the game today, and it looked like the players did too.
I'm not one to analyse a game to death, but what I did take away from today was that we are playing to a system, and have belief in each other; love the team spirit that is being rebuilt by Antonio.
Billy, the electrician from DIY SOS, was sitting a few rows behind me, he was lapping up the attention.
A guy in front of me shouted out to Zaha that he was 💩, and I was surprised to see Zaha react. Of course, the guy did it again and again, Zaha got himself quite wound up, which probably led to him making that daft challenge.
Anyway, my MOTM was Emerson, closely followed by Skippy and Lucas, but I love games where you can make a case for near enough the whole team.
It's just such a pleasure to look forward to games again.
Thank you Antonio.

Not been in long, so apologies that I'm not going to read the posts up to now. Suffice to say, I enjoyed the game today, and it looked like the players did too.
I'm not one to analyse a game to death, but what I did take away from today was that we are playing to a system, and have belief in each other; love the team spirit that is being rebuilt by Antonio.
Billy, the electrician from DIY SOS, was sitting a few rows behind me, he was lapping up the attention.
A guy in front of me shouted out to Zaha that he was 💩, and I was surprised to see Zaha react. Of course, the guy did it again and again, Zaha got himself quite wound up, which probably led to him making that daft challenge.
Anyway, my MOTM was Emerson, closely followed by Skippy and Lucas, but I love games where you can make a case for near enough the whole team.
It's just such a pleasure to look forward to games again.
Thank you Antonio.

You name dropper Mrs p...I was watching in a pub with Sid Owen, whoever he is?

The great thing about a comfortable win where every player has done his job, some better than others but all to a high standard, is that the likes of Igy, Iz and John Thomas have nothing valid to say .... if they do venture a troll or two they rightly they are put straight back in their boxes.

Great to have the 'happy' Spurs fans back filling the football threads.
Is the Iz supposed to be me? You bloody moron. I just said not a few posts ago how good our wingbacks and Tanganga/Sanchez were at winning the ball. How is that trolling you pathetic pervert.

Ferdinand at half time felt Sanchez exaggerated the contact Zaha made…….no shit Sherlock who doesn’t you bellend, if you can’t beat em join em, good guys don’t win if it’s a problem then the F.A should deal with it but they won’t so it’s “gamesmanship“ or as some dim wit ex- player says he’s being “ clever”

Is the Iz supposed to be me? You bloody moron. I just said not a few posts ago how good our wingbacks and Tanganga/Sanchez were at winning the ball. How is that trolling you pathetic pervert.

This you being happy .............................. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Proved my point very nicely - back into your corner you go

3-0 with all three strikers scoring and you're still a sad miserable feckwit - will anything every make you happy.

Not going to let the trolls ruin what's fast becoming "Tottenham Football" again ................

He's a troll mate. And a aggressive, lying one at that.
His only purpose on here is to criticise other fans while pretending to be the No1 fan himself.
A poor specimen with questionable morals.

Back
Top Bottom