Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southampton are clearly looking for every foul and contact here to try and even up the numbers. Long went down like he's been assaulted, a few others have gone in and over and the fans screaming immediately.
I can see either the ref caving or one of our players getting sucked in.

Slow start to the game and it feels like Taylor played right into Saints aggressive game plan.

Conte needs to calm things (namely Reggie) down during half time and we need to step it up a bit as well. Saints will definitely try to goad one of our lads into doing something stupid to even the score.

We were woeful that half. Fortunately we limited them to one decent chance or maybe it was because they are just shit.
Kane was good though. I would take Winks off for Skipp; he is not up to it, and take Reggie off for anyone; he is a red card walking for sure.

Couple of tactical tweaks, an attacking sub and we’ll be headed back home with three points.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Saints finish with 8 or 9 players. Their defensive game plan is kick, trip, and push. They don’t look stable at the back when they aren’t hacking us down. We just need to wake up a bit and keep our heads.

Well came out of that way better off than we deserved.... Take it and hope for some changes which may be able to take advantage of the man up situation - dare I say ndomsixaside player or Glc?

Back
Top Bottom