Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what a suffering match
the episode penalty + red card maybe is sufficient to come back with the 3 points
for the second half:
tanganga for reguilon (ben davies LWB)
ndombelè for PEH

Southampton's plan seems to have been to kick the shit out of us, and it sort of worked...until it backfired.

We didn't stand up well to how physical they were, not at all. But a little bit of quality from our forwards was enough to pull us level and now we are well placed for Conte to adjust and win the game against ten men.

Reg has to be subbed, I think he is a bit thick to be honest and he had a bad half. move Davies wide and put Tanganga left centre-back. Maybe wait until the hour to bring Lucas on, he only has to give us 30 solid minutes then.

We have got lucky here, need to make the most of it.

Surely we should consider switching to a back 4?

Take off Reguillon and bring on Moura.

Emerson-Dier-Sanchez-Davies
Hojberg-Winks-Alli
Moura----Kane------Son

I wish the fcuk posters did not think we can overwhelm every team from the first bell.

We are on a very good run but we will have off periods.

We might even lose today although unlikely but if a player scores against us it does not make him brilliant, no more than if any of our players has a poor half.

Fcuk me it's pathetic how it is a game by game and at times 10 minute by 10 minute analysis.

We have the 5th or 6th best squad at present so perspective always.

COYS

Dele really seems to slow us down when in possession.

Sanchez and Emerson will benefit from Conte's higher tempo playing style demands. Sanchez in particular can excel playing in a higher defensive line/higher tempo.

Wish Conte used the same back 3 as our Palace win. Tanganga looked excellent @ LCB3.

Back
Top Bottom