Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m only reading the positive posts…

Didn’t take long.

(Thought Saints defended really well when they went down to 10 and the lack of space made it very difficult to get the ball behind them - we needed to move the ball waaaaay faster and we’ve needed a way around the ‘sit-in’ teams for years so I’m disappointed, but not surprised).

At least I now hate Southampton as much as they hate us...

I never got it before, but fuck em.... They decided to hate us, cos of what? Hoddle Bale, Alderwireld, Hojberg?
Fuck em... and James Ward Prowse decides to have his best game every season against us... Posh fucking twat!
they boo Hojberg, we give Kyle Walker Peters a decent reception.... Tells you all you need to know about class.

Fuck them...
Hope the cunts go down.

There you go, chew on this you paedo peddling cunt club!

Last edited:
So fucking frustrating. Points dropped after we found ourselves in that HT position. Conte had a poor game today - wrong subs and formation. Bringing Doherty on at LB was a huge mistake. Could've went to a back four or brought the likes of Ndombele on. Pissed off. Dele ususal non-entitity display.

Why is Gill on the right and Doherty on the left towards The end of the game? I know Conte ‘possibly’ knows a bit more than me :) but Doherty has no fucking left foot. Trying to break down two banks of four doing nothing but defending screams for N’domble. Just one of those days I supposed. Just weird to get used to winning 😂😂

These are the games where quality wing-backs with good delivery make a big difference, against sides packed out in their own half and box. Chelsea have James and Chilwell. Liverpool Alexander-Arnold and Robertson. City Cancelo and Walker. We have fucking Reguilon and Emerson.

Yeah. The league is corrupt. So after all the stoppages for substitutions. The time wasting. The injuries. 5 mins?

Get fucked.
Of course it's corrupt! Two goals disallowed that should have stood. The refs did everything in their powers to prevent us from winning in the second half!
But you got to ask some questions to Conte today. Did we have to play a 5-man-defence in the second half? Why didn't he change wings for Doherty and Gil?

2.61??? I cant think if that many clear cut chances that almost 3 goals were expected.
It's just an amalgam of little chances. We had something like 18 shots. Plus a penalty. I think the penalty is 0.9 xG so that only leaves 1.71 which is only something like 0.1 of an xG per shot.

Bringing on Doherty and Gil instead of ndombele has cost us today.

Lacking any type of creativity, especially with them down to 10 can’t believe we decided to only change the wing backs and kept hoijberg and winks together.

Massive opportunity missed to put pressure on Woolwich

Back
Top Bottom