Alasdair Gold - ENIC Chief Press Officer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's about Ali Gold, his relationship with ENIC and acting as their mouthpiece.

I don't think a thread dedicated to his personal life and what he had for breakfast etc will garner much interest
But as an example your post below has nothing to do with Ali Gold.
I've personally never accused them of of theft or fraud (although Joe Lewis' dubious ill gotten wealth is questionable)
I just take Levy at face value his comments two decades ago that they're only involved in football to make money and exploit its popularity.

I don't like owners using my teams Great name and history to further their own material wealth

I'd rather have owners who use their own material wealth to further the competiveness of my football team.

21 years is long enough
This is just one example.

But as an example your post below has nothing to do with Ali Gold.

This is just one example.

May as well just ignore the thread at this point; all it was ever meant for was to be a vehicle for the latest bout of anti-levy ranting anyway.

Anything AG says will bubble up in a related thread regardless.

Here you go, matey. Just like that

There's actually around FOUR things I've lavished praise upon him for right there

Now then. Show me FOUR things you've outrightly criticised him for to even things up.

I quite like this game. Role reversal. Festive fun 🕺

Airfixx Airfixx . You playing? Show me one post where you've called Levy a cunt
You can't expect him to call his dad a cunt mate.😃

I was sat in the home end. What I saw was Southampton having a lot of the ball and apart from the goal did fuck all with it. Yes they had a lot of possession, but they didnt do anything with it and our game is based on counter attacking football that's what happened when we got the penalty. So I dont think it was against the run of play it was tactical play
Spider spurs he just disagrees with everything. Guys an oddball

Well l pray dick Levy will change but form says it will be unlikely .
Car crash on the horizon if he fucks Conte
The cracks were always going to appear the second Levy forced Mason back into the first team set up.
His very own little fly on the wall.

Now, in two months, right before the Window opens we have Conte publicly fawning over Winks and Dier.

And people feel a story saying there is no funds isnt likely true, haha

Matter of time I’m afraid, Conte might be a lot of things, but he’s just talked himself out of a CB and CM

Back
Top Bottom