Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7 set the record. Are they gonna say the same every game until he gets beat?
What would be more impressive, is if he sets our longest PL unbeaten run, in his first 15 games. Imagine taking over this tripe and doing that with them.
Now if we could just beat Woolwich we would be 1 point clear of top 4 with 2 games in hand.

But we know what usually happens when we're within touching distance of something good happening......

You gotta think Conte will irradicate the bottling mentality.

Last edited:
Now if we could just beat Woolwich we would be 1 point clear of top 4 with 2 games in hand.

But we know what usually happens when we're within touching distance of something good happening......
sheep-rescue.gif

133M doses have been given out and fuck knows the actual level of infection. Why are you so eager to dismiss a quite rational hypothesis?

I'm nowhere near anti-vax and have no reason to 'play both sides' for. They are a risk as is any infection with Covid as we know quite little about long/medium term effects of either at this point.
Give it a rest, what the fuck point are you even arguing anyway?

133M doses have been given out and fuck knows the actual level of infection. Why are you so eager to dismiss a quite rational hypothesis?

I'm nowhere near anti-vax and have no reason to 'play both sides' for. They are a risk as is any infection with Covid as we know quite little about long/medium term effects of either at this point.
I am not dismissing that vaccines can cause heart complications neither am I dismissing that vaccines have risks associated.

I am dismissing the irrational view that the majority of these collapses would have been caused by the vaccine because the science doesn't back that assertion up.

Especially when you consider the risk of heart complications from covid infection it makes it increasingly likely that the majority of these instances are being caused by infection rather than vaccine side effects.

Do I know that with 100% certainty, no. But as of now, the science and evidence shows that it is very unlikely that we are having a wave of heart complications due to vaccines.

Your position is making it seem like both infection and vaccine have equal chance of heart complications which is simply misinformation based on the evidence we have.

I am not dismissing that vaccines can cause heart complications neither am I dismissing that vaccines have risks associated.

I am dismissing the irrational view that the majority of these collapses would have been caused by the vaccine because the science doesn't back that assertion up.

Especially when you consider the risk of heart complications from covid infection it makes it increasingly likely that the majority of these instances are being caused by infection rather than vaccine side effects.

Do I know that with 100% certainty, no. But as of now, the science and evidence shows that it is very unlikely that we are having a wave of heart complications due to vaccines.

Your position is making it seem like both infection and vaccine have equal chance of heart complications which is simply misinformation based on the evidence we have.
Didn't say equal chance or allude to it anywhere or the other bit, done talking about this with you.

They are proper getting ahead of themselves those woolwich south london mugs. Log onto Woolwich mania and they all think because they are playing well, automatically means they should win against us. Bunch of arrogant tosspots every single one of them. I truly hope we burst that bubble and rip them a new one, what a huge game

Back
Top Bottom