January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

alvarez is a good shout, could be like lautaro martinez for us for conte

if 25 mill release is true, maybe go for him over vlahovic
He's way too short though, but he reminds me of a young Aguero (bear in mind he's standing out in the Argentinian League for River, so not the highest level of football, although Lautaro came from Racing as well). There are words that Bayern and United are in for him though...

For me, its no judgement until 1st February.

From a business perspective it would make sense to underplay the level of finance available.

But if this is yet another underwhelming window that doesn't match the ambition of other aspects of the Tottenham Hotspur 'brand', then i really hope the fans give it everything from the stands to voice their disgust.

Conte has already shown himself to be more than capable. He has upheld his end of the bargain.

Match Conte's managerial ability with investment, or else.
Feb is far too late.

He's way too short though, but he reminds me of a young Aguero (bear in mind he's standing out in the Argentinian League for River, so not the highest level of football, although Lautaro came from Racing as well). There are words that Bayern and United are in for him though...
if we keep kane he is a good option as he offers something different

bit more energy and speed up front

something about him will make me think he will be up there with the best strikers soon

Traore as competition for Emerson: Yes
Traore as competition for Lucas: No

It's that simple really. My openess to this deal depends entirely on how we intend to use him.

Can’t imagine he will be used for anything other than RWB, he has played that role for Wolves and more importantly Conte has shown he can convert wingers to RWB’s. I would only think Adama would be used as an attacker in emergency or when there is a specific tactical need.

Los blancos will pony up if Levy won't.
isco

star wars GIF

May be we should keep our powder dry this windows bar some loans in and out, may be sell one or two and if someone becomes available in a position we need go for it. However Jan is not always the best time to find good deals. We should wait till end of season and see who is relegated. Then go for players like Sarr at Watford, maximan at toon, maybe Philips and Rafina at Leeds. All with PL experience. In the case of the first 2 both string quick and skillful.

Back
Top Bottom