Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier Though...

FIrtX6CXMAMCDpF

FIrtX6JXoAIoETp

Edit: Just noticed Son too...
Wow. They fucking hate him 😂

if we can't sell Ndombele, GLC, Dele then need to make life for them as hard as possilbe, training at odd times in the under 23 squard (is that possible) for long distance games
there is not much we can do but whatever is allowed we must do
I think the time to accept a loss on ndobby has come. Pointless to keep him
Just accept the loss, sell him and move on. Don't think the loss would be that much anyway and we KNOW a profit is impossible. Levy's ego versus his pragmatism.

I know I've made this outdated reference before, but you know when Dusty Bin was rejected on 3-2-1 and you can just relax and enjoy the rest of the show.. ?

Well THAT was the Forest result tonight for me!!

(and Ted Rodgers was Spurs!)

Did a little re-watch of some of the game and it’s insane how much more we created from open play when Lucas/Kane/Skipp came on.

The delta between 1st and 2nd team just should not be this big. It was a shrimp team for gods sake.
Skipp had little to do with it, apart from giving Winks more time on the ball

Good afternoon, Morecambe fan here in peace
🙂

Below is a preview written with Jack Pitt-Brooke from The Athletic and James Yorke from StatsBomb for Sunday's game for those interested -

Hope you enjoy it and it's a great game.

Best wishes,
ShrimpsOnline
The stat sheet will make it look like a routine win, but it really wasn't. Nice to see Obika get a run out as well.

Went today. Admission fee should have been two bob as first 70 minutes display was two bob. Need a big overhaul of squad. Didnt poch say that 3 years ago?
Were you like me and had to sit there in our state of the art stadium listening to fans of a league 1 side singing "premier league, you're avin a laugh" ?

I was ashamed.

My mate who was a neutral fan said winks was head and shoulders above everyone first 70 but no focal point to play ball to. Ndombele did ok but antagonised fans just slow walking off. Only himself to blame behaving like that. Put him on eurostar to paris and sell him in january. Not on him antagonising fans.

Me and the boy just got back from the game now. First 73 minutes were a struggle and i looked at him and felt sorry that this is what I had got him into. But he loved it by the end and it didn’t matter that it was only Morecambe or that we made hard work of it, he celebrated the goals as if we had won the cup and on the way home asked when I can take him again! :contefists:

Should we call it a "Crott" or a "Shoss"?

:gallashmm:
Me and the boy just got back from the game now. First 73 minutes were a struggle and i looked at him and felt sorry that this is what I had got him into. But he loved it by the end and it didn’t matter that it was only Morecambe or that we made hard work of it, he celebrated the goals as if we had won the cup and on the way home asked when I can take him again! :contefists:
Hook line and sinker, congratulations!!

Back
Top Bottom