Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso has taken quite a beating so far.

You understand why he spends so much time injured once he starts playing.

Never come to me about my versatile use of players, again.

If I'd have put Doherty on the left of a 4 in a 442 (which I ever would, of course), the nails some of you cunts would have spat....

I think this is Conte’s final FUCK YOU to Levy

Doherty and Wanks

LMFAO
Surely he can’t do that it’s not Like when poch was here and wanted players. He had credit in the bank. Conte needs to work and get the best out of the players his got without playing egotistical games with levy. The fans deserve better. He may have won trophies with other clubs where generally his had money and best squads. That all counts for nothing here until his proved himself.

This is the worst Spurs 11 since Jol’s first season bar Kane

We’re literally rolling back to Sugar’s dark days minus the 1 billion NFL debt

Back
Top Bottom