Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For completely unknown reasons, I somehow feel we’ll win this

:sonhmm:

Game over.

We’ve started abysmally. Nothing going forward, conceding the ball deep, clueless marking and shite goalkeeping.

There we are, from coach down this is abysmal

And Harry Kane, stay to fuck away from free kicks, you had a go let someone else bang it into the wall
There is something inherently wrong here, the club with the best stadium in the world has such poor quality players, the scouting is abysmal and has been for years. Kane probably thinking " I could be playing for the team at the top of the league and they could have &100 mil. Does it make sense in anyone's book

For all the praise Chelsea are getting. For all the grief we are getting.

We gifted them every one of the three goals.

No more messing about though. We better turn up on Sun.

I'm normally very chilled but even I'm starting to lose patience with a few of them. My language is on the verge of getting very fruity!

We were never really in it over 180 minutes of football......

The displays have been shockingly bad in both games....... 2nd half flattered to deceive as Chelsea had well and truly taken their foot off the gas.

Back
Top Bottom