Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True he did. But for what it’s worth I know a professional who shall remain nameless but he told me a few weeks ago that he and his colleagues are very worried and want an investigation into these collapses but they are not as yet getting one

Obv. no names required, but a professional what?

We are not as good as Champion's League winners Chelsea.
But Sanchez and Tanganga were not bad and err...that's it.
Harry ran himself into the ground and let's hope Arse have a tough game tomorrow.

Literally every goal we gave up in both matches was a direct result of an egregious Tanganga fuck-up

The problem is more how to spend. Not just to spend
This is it across the board we’ve got to start being ultra professional

This starts with getting rid of players that aren’t taking this club any place

Cut losses. Create a transfer fund.

I’d like to have thought and entrust it to our DOF. But it can’t be entrusted to him alone.

I hope conte decides on what he wants and this patraci goes and gets them

Again you just hope he doesn’t embarrassingly overpay.

I’m desperately hoping Emerson and Gollini were aberrations and he’s not normally that poor a judge of a footballer

This is it across the board we’ve got to start being ultra professional

This starts with getting rid of players that aren’t taking this club any place

Cut losses. Create a transfer fund.

I’d like to have thought and entrust it to our DOF. But it can’t be entrusted to him alone.

I hope conte decides on what he wants and this patraci goes and gets them

Again you just hope he doesn’t embarrassingly overpay.

I’m desperately hoping Emerson and Gollini were aberrations and he’s not normally that poor a judge of a footballer
And employ football people that know football and not accountants

Why would he keep our starters on after 60 minutes with all our injury problems? Makes zero fucking sense.
In every way shape and form, Tottenham are underdogs in these competitions. Every semi, every final, Spurs are not the favorites. And looking out across the pitch it's easy to see the difference in talent. So what can the team, a manager, a player control? They have control of their mentality.

Giving up at 60min reinforces the crap mentality we have seen from this club and these players over the years. It's my biggest gripe with Levy. Levy lacks the ability of creating a winning culture at Spurs, and I believe it seeps into the cracks of everything at the club.

The game hasn't gone our way. By every known statistic it wasn't supposed to. But you can't give up

Can COVID-19 Cause Heart Attacks?​

The COVID-19 virus can cause a variety of heart issues, including heart attacks.

“COVID induces a strong inflammatory response in the body. That inflammatory response in people who have heart disease can cause a blood clot to form within a blockage (plaque) causing the classic heart attack. People who experience this must go to the cath lab (catheterization laboratory) to get a stent or similar procedure to get the blockage open,” Dr. Langager says.

Due to all the inflammation, COVID can also cause heart damage without necessarily leading to a heart attack. This damage may be temporary or permanent.

Can COVID-19 Cause Heart Inflammation (Myocarditis)?​

The heart inflammation caused by COVID-19 can directly cause myocarditis. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle that can impact a heart’s ability to pump, leading to hazardous heart rhythms. When someone has this condition, it can be very dangerous to exercise.

“That’s why there’s so much concern about athletes who contract COVID-19. The exertion put into their sport, with a damaged heart from myocarditis, can cause dangerous heart rhythms, which is known to lead to sudden death,” Dr. Langager says.
And there's many Doctors out there who blame something else. Funny if you read up on these heart issues most victims are not (As some pit it), Anti-Vaxxers.

Back
Top Bottom