Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Literally every goal we gave up in both matches was a direct result of an egregious Tanganga fuck-up
Tonight's wasn't was it? The two in the first leg and the one against Morecambe, granted, and he was piss poor in general tonight but the goal is firmly on Gollini with a supporting role from whoever it was that was marking and lost Rudiger (Hojberg?)

Mate. Perspective. Spend spend spend chelsea.
The problem is - that the morons that support them - don't understand that they have been buying success with money they didn't (originally) earn in the first place
Now they are earning the success with the players they have - and now are winning with the revenue they earn - is nothing more than living off immoral earnings.

we are now supported by boneheads who think that for some reason, we should be a competitive entity, because we bought a nice house instead of using our last one as a brothel......

Until we are owned by super rich people who want to flaunt their money - or the people who run football want to ensure that football is run as a sport that doesn't involve - or allow, financial doping, then we are destined to be the best of the people that run the race without taking (financial) drugs.

So make a choice people - do you want to win fair - or do you want to drop your drawers and say - "F*** it" I'll take it in the arse to win at any cost?

The irony being, L'arse, are in the same boat as us, but have been using better paddles.

Last edited:
Okay, people saying covid and or vaccines causing heart attacks at football but if that’s the case surely Tottenham must also be a reason ? 3 of the 4 involved us😂

Tonight's wasn't was it? The two in the first leg and the one against Morecambe, granted, and he was piss poor in general tonight but the goal is firmly on Gollini with a supporting role from whoever it was that was marking and lost Rudiger (Hojberg?)
I'd have to go back and look, and yes, Gollini's total miss was the biggest problem, but I thought it was Tanganga's marking error

Chelsea are Champions League holders Spurs are a club in turmoil, did anyone expect us to win this tie after that first leg? I don’t understand the overly emotional reactions to this result.. Chelsea are better than us currently, doesn’t mean our entire squad is shit. My flatmate and I also couldn’t understand how that was offside XD, I probably should’ve spent longer playing 11 a side.

When VAR made the penalty a free kick, Rudiger should have been sent off. Rudiger did a deliberate foul and was last man. It should either be a penalty and a yellow card or a free kick and a red.
FA and refs know this but they are bought by Russian money (media also like this Russian but hate Russians).
Where was VAR in the first match when Sarr deliberately elbowed England captain Harry Kane in the cheekbone??
Spurs played not at their best but Chelsea cheated coz the FA are bought and I noticed Sky's commentators never mentioned Rudiger or Sarr getting red cards at any time.

Those two incidents would have made a big difference.

U get to a point in ur life. I'm really struggling with football now and starting to feel like what's the point as much as I love the game and probably come Saturday be buzzing for Woolwich on Sunday but u do start to think what we ever going to win or achieve. Like I said before winning against Leeds or Newcastle 3 or 4 is nice but where is this team really going. Lost with all. Look at the top 3 they are miles away

Lloris
Kane
Son
Romero
Skipp
Reguilon

Lucas
Dier
Hojbjerg
Davies
Gil
Emerson

The first group should be starters next year, the other should be bench options. The rest should be fucked off as soon as possible.

When VAR made the penalty a free kick, Rudiger should have been sent off. Rudiger did a deliberate foul and was last man. It should either be a penalty and a yellow card or a free kick and a red.
FA and refs know this but they are bought by Russian money (media also like this Russian but hate Russians).
Where was VAR in the first match when Sarr deliberately elbowed England captain Harry Kane in the cheekbone??
Spurs played not at their best but Chelsea cheated coz the FA are bought and I noticed Sky's commentators never mentioned Rudiger or Sarr getting red cards at any time.

Those two incidents would have made a big difference.
eat donkey balls.

Back
Top Bottom